17

"Hey do you know who he's talking about?" I ask fin Baylor since he was a Ight next to me . "Uhh.. Seth" he says hesitating . Oh hell no .
I step back from where I was and tell the announcer to give me a microphone and to play my music.
   As I hear my music play , I walk out and raise my hands halfway and smile . My music stops and I'm at the top of the ramp .
"Well well well. If it isn't Brock Lesnar talking about someone that he never ...beat ?" I say and chuckle.
Then he starts to say something." There was no point of you coming out here. You protecting your little boyfriend?" He laughs . I look down and chuckle. I start walking down the ramp and start to speak into the mic . "You see, Seth is very much twice the man you are " I say as I enter the ring . "I mean.. I'm also twice the man. Than you are " I say looking down at him . If looks could kill, he would be dead. Ash.

   He chuckles and walks closer to me and puts on a serious face. He sizes me up and I do the same, some people may be scared of Brock, but I sure as hell ain't .
He looks to the crowd and looks me in the eyes. "How's that baby of yours" he says in a more evil voice . This is what really sent me . That's when I went off. I drop the microphone and slapped him hard. The cameras can even hear it .

While he was bending over holding his face I started to attack him

While he was bending over holding his face I started to attack him . I started punching him and once he was on his knees. I smirk to the crowns and run towards the corner and start to stop my feet on the ring. I was gonna do seths move. I run and jump and stomp on his head and watch it bounce of the ring mat and him lay unconscious. I got on top of him and just started to punch him non stop. He started to bleed from his mouth and head .
   All of a sudden a whole bunch of referees and Seth come rushing down the ramp to get me off of him. "Hey !stop stop!" They all yell at me while holding me so I won't run back to Brock as he got up but was dizzy at the same time. "Give me a microphone!" I shout and snatch it . "How does it feel huh !?" I shout still tryna get away from the referees and Seth. "Let me go ! Let me go!" I say into the microphone. Brock becomes less dizzy and more referees hold him back cause now he's all red and giving me that eye, like he's about to kill me . "Come touch me now ! I'm not scared of you!" I say STILL trying to get away from everybody.

   I give up and drop the microphone and put my hands up. They let me go and as they did I pointed at Brock and said "you wanna fight!? Come fight the man !!" I say getting in his face then getting pulled back again.
  I exit the ring and seth walks with me . I didn't even hear him asking me if I was okay cause I zoned out.