10 .✍🏽

As we get to my house , we leave the bags in the car and walk in .
  "I'm gonna go take a shower. Make yourself at home " I say as I walk into the bath room turning on the shower . After about 30 minutes I get out the shower and moisturize and what's not . I brush my teeth and put on my Calvin Klein set with some black velvet shorts and one of seths shirts that he left here .
I turn off all of the light ls and made my way to my room where Seth was on the bed watching tv . "You look good in my clothes " he smirks as I climb into the bed. "I think I'll look better if you take it off" I say whispering in his ear seductively.
We burst into laughing after what I say . Having someone who you can joke around with but also be serious with is everything. Seth was my everything. And I was slowly falling for him and didn't even know it.

I sit on top of him as hood hands rest on my Ass. "Could you give me a massage pleasee " I say with puppy dog eyes. Knowing that he'll give in . " Yea I gotchu " he says chuckling .
I get off his back and take off my shirt revealing my Calvin Klein bra .i lay on my stomach and he hovers over my back and starts massaging.
After about 15-20 minutes, we both lay back down under the covers. " thank you" I say and smile at him .
"Anytime " he chuckles. We stare into each other's eyes for a couple minutes until I couldn't take it anymore. "Kiss me" I say as he started to lean in and kissed me roughly but passionately. We made out for at least 10 minutes. Then stoped ,obviously out of breath.
"Be my girlfriend " he says.
"Will you be my girlfriend " he as me again properly.
I was going crazy in my head . This is what I wanted . Of course it was a little to soon but we knew everything about each other.
I chuckle. "Yes. Of course " I say and give him a kiss on his lips.
  I turn off the tv and I put my arm on his chest and put my leg around his waist. As he rubbed his hand up and down my back and some of my wet wavy hair.
"Goodnight my luv "
"Goodnight baby" he responds . Kissing my head and pulling me closer .

I could get used to this ..