24 .

"Baby I'm going on soon so ima go get ready " I say to Seth . "Alright , do your best bubbs. I'll watch from the tv. I love you and what's with the new outfit " he says and then chuckles . "You'll see soon " I say and kiss him and then walk off by the gorrilla and jump side to side getting ready for my match . The match tonight is for the tittle so I'm going all in with this one . Once Sasha goes on and her entrance is over , the announcer tells me "your on in 3,2,1" and Once I hear the words start I walk out and stand there switching side to side slowly . I then raise my hands midway and then do a little boxing move . I hear the arena go crazy as ever ! Then I start walking down the ramp cracking my knuckles and rolling my shoulders looking down at Sasha as she is in the ring. Once I'm at the end of the ramp , I stop and do a boxing move again and throw my hand down as the beat drops and then smile and put my hands midway and walk to the side and jump up into the ring . And then smile when I get in . And then the music stops and me and Sasha start screaming at each other about who's gonna win and what not . Then we get pushed to our corners. You got this Kaylee. Prove yourself to everybody watching .
The bell rings and I run at Her in a flurry. hitting her Left and right . I back up and hit a running knee. As She tries to get up, I hit a flying forearm smash and pin her for a short two count and then she kicks out . I do a leg drop and then climb to the top rope. I fly for a dropkick, but Then Sasha bats it out of the way. Sasha then does a fireman's carry gutbuster on me. When I landed my whole back felt like it blew out but I wasn't going to give up that easy .Sasha goes to the top rope and hits a frog splash on me .She covers for a long two count but I kick out .

She tries to pull Me to my feet, but I hit her with a hard elbow to the gut. She runs then bounces off the ropes for a running clothesline, but I hit her with a  flapjack. She gets up slowly as I'm out of breath laying down and then stomps on Me and does the bank statement. The move doesn't last long tho as I gets to my feet and take her arm away from me. I do a hangman's neckbreaker causing Sasha to go reeling to a corner. As I get up, I go at Her as she rises, but I slide through the ropes and do a pendulum kick . Sasha falls from standing up and then I fly off the top rope and dropkick her and then she crawls to the other corner tired and hurt.
   I go for the Broski Boot, but Then she rolls out of the ring before I could kick her. I follow her out the ring and grab her trying to get her back in the ring. She back kicks Me in the chest and throws me into the barricade which hurt like hell. She then gets in the ring and calls for the referee to count.

As the referee counts, I hear the arena cheering my name to get up . At eight, I get  back in, but She goes right after me with a kick to the skull before I can even get up and then when I do She then does a implant DDT on me and covers: ..1..........2.....  and then I kick out. No matter how hurt I am , I'm not giving up just yet . She yells at the the referee saying it was at 3 .
She then pulls Me up for the Killswitch, but I battle out and hit a facebuster. I then go to the top rope and do a diving leg drop. I cover: ..1...........2......  only for her to kick out.
I then attack her with a flapjack and then a DDT but she reverses the It by pushing Me into the corner. She runs at me but I double high knee her to the face. As she tries to get up I charge at her and hits a bulldog. I pin her and covers: ..1............2....... and then she kicks out. I roll my eyes and yell " come on !" .i get Sasha up both of us tired and kick her hard in her gut and then clothesline her 4 times and then go for the cover : 1.........2.......3 !
I lay there tired and then get up . My whole body hurts but it was so worth it . The referee holds my hand up and I'm crying joyful tears and smiling as he hands me the title. I hold it up crying and the crowd is chanting kJ over and over again as I walk up the ramp. I stop at the top and hold it up high one more time and then walk backstage and hunter and Stephanie congratulate me and everybody else congratulated me. "Baby" I hear and turn around. I see Seth as I put my head on his bare chest and he rubs my back, "you did it baby !" He says and we both smile and hug each other . I give him a kiss and then we hug again and I tell him I'm gonna go find Sonyaand carmella. I walk away and walk down the hallway and see Them and I run up to them and they see me and we all hug . They congratulate me too and we talk for a little and then go our separate ways . I go by the tv and watch what's going on . Becky Lynch is having a match with Nathalie. As much as I wanted to go out there , I knew it wasn't my place . Believe it or not but I wanted to have a match with Becky so bad . Yea, maybe she hasn't lost a match a couple times but just puts me and her in a TLC match and I could ruin her just like that .
"Hey baby , I gotta do a promo and then we can leave and go to mines " Seth says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Okay " I say and get up and change into my outfit that I came here in . I walk back to the tv and cross my arms as I watch Seth during his promo . "Ahh there goes my champion!" I hear and turn around and see my dad . I run up to him and we hug . "Hey dad ! What are you doing here !?" I ask as we stop hugging . "I had to see you for your championship match tonight and I also wanted to visit for a little while" he says smiling and I smile too . "How about we celebrate. With dinner " he says ."oh , me and Seth were just gonna head back to his place but okay , he wouldn't mind ." I smile . "Okay good , your mom and simone and I will meet you guys there ." He says "okay dad " I chuckle. And before he walks away he says "Seth is going to be a good husband you know " he says and smiles . Aww. "Thank you dad , now go and we'll meet you later " I say laughing as we hug and he walks off . I turn back to the tv and see Brock out there with Seth ?