14 .

2days later...
Thursday .

Kaylee pov .

Seth got back yesterday and we had went on a date later that night . The restaurant kept offering me wine and I kept denying it so of course seth had some questions. But I just told him I needed to drink some more water so he pushed that out of his mind .
I told my family about the pregnancy yesterday morning and they were all happy for me . Especially Roman and Jon and jimmy . Mostly because this means their gonna be uncles, even tho they're my cousins, they are like the brothers I've never had .
And of course simone and my mom were happy and so were my seths family . Yes I told them too . But I also told everybody to not let seth or my dad know .
Tonight is smackdown and this is the night . This is the night when I tell seth and my dad that I'm pregnant. But also the whole world . I'm happy but also really nervous. What if my dad isn't happy ? And what if seth doesn't want a baby ? We never really talked about our future really .
  But I just got out the shower and put my clothes on , which was a light blue bodycon dress .

I put on some heels that have little rhinestones covered all around . The heel of the shoe wasn't long so it didn't really make a height difference.
  I made sure my legs were lotioned and put in perfume . I then go to my jewelry box and get the necklace that Seth bought me on our 2 month anniversary. It was just a simple tennis necklace but was absolutely gorgeous. I put my hair up in a sleek low ponytail. And then grab my bag that have extra clothes and shoes in it and then I walk to my door grabbing my keys and making sure I have my phone in my jacket pocket .
  For tonight I have a driver and I guess "bodyguards " .thats how it gets when your 'the man' I guess . I see that the car is here and I lock my door and leave .

  Once we pull up to the stadium, the bodyguard gets out first and then helps me out , considering it was a big ass truck and I had heels on . Once I got out , paparazzi began to try and get some questions and answers out of me but they were giving me headaches already so the bodyguard ls hurried up and lead me to the door.

I've been here for an hour , maybe two . Trying avoid being seen by Seth or my dad . Which is really hard 😭 . Ever since I got here , everyone is boasting me about my dress and how good I looked . Which I really appreciated.
  I was walking back and forth by the gorilla making sure I knew what to say and that I was ready .
"Your on in , 3..2..1 " the announcer tells me as they announce my name and my music plays . As I step out , putting my hands up , the crowd is wild .!
I walked to the ring with the microphone as I see there are two chairs and a black mat on the ring/ just how I wanted it to be . Once my entrence was over .       
  My dads music played , and him and Seth came out together . Seeing them get along and actually be friends is so like , heart warming to me . That's what's really important to me , is that Seth and my dad got along . And they did really well .
  Once they reached the ring , my dad gave me a hug and Seth came up to me and hugged me . "You look great" he whispered in my ear smirking . I laugh and they sit down . Here goes Nothing I guess.
  As the crowd gets somewhat quiet , I start to speak .
"Whew . I can't believe I'm here " I say smiling into the microphone. The crowd started cheering again .
"First I wanna thank you guys . Coming here mostly every other day and getting so much support. I couldn't do it without you guys" I say smiling into the crowd as they get louder by the minute. "But.. I do have something to say " I say sounding mysterious. I turn slowly at my dad and Seth as they are just smiling and clapping . I wonder if they're gonna do that when they find out I'm pregnant..

  "You see, I look nice . You know my hair looks nice , my makeup, my legs , my outfit . " k say smiling while pointing at all the things I said . Here goes nothing .
  " I mean , I look damn good for a pregnant woman !" I say smiling into the microphone as the crowd just go crazy . I turn to seth and my dad as my dad gets up and hugs me tightly. "I am so proud of you" he says and smiles . This the best thing that I could hear right now . My dad steps aside and goes back to his seat . Now it's seths turn .

  I turn towards Seth as he looks so surprised .
He gets a microphone and starts speaking . " I- I- I'm going to be a dad ..?! " he ask . "Yes " I say into the microphone while grabbing the pregnancy test and giving it to him . "Oh my god . Wow . ..wow !" He says into the microphone smiling . "I'm going to be a dad !! " he shouts at the crowd as they chant "KJ " over again .
  Seth takes my hand and starts to speak into the microphone. "I love you so much Kay " . "You make me such a better man and for this child I'll do anything . Even if it's quitting my job. " I smile and say I love him to , just not in the microphone. He gives me a kiss and then holds my hands and we turn toward the crowd . My dad comes on the other side of me and holds my other hand . We smile at each other and I put my head on his shoulder.
  They pull both of my hands up like we were about to bow . And I just smile. This is my dream . It may be too soon .. but it feels so real.