35

2 months later

  Me and Seth have been going great . Our wedding is coming up in two months and I'm nervous but excited . We started our own reality show and it's going well . But let me catch you up with everything that has happend , my dad publicly embarrassed me in front of television and in front of the whole WWE and Tampa, Florida . Honestly I don't think I want him at my wedding after what he did , as much as I'm hurt. That was my rock, my whole world . He was really my bestfriend and dad.
I push that out my mind and go back to reality .
Seth has raw tonight so I decided to go with him, I wasn't the only one having problems over the past 2 months but so has Seth . He lost his title and tonight was a shot at getting it back . Right now we're getting ready to go to the arena.
"Baby you ready !?" I yell as I'm downstairs on my phone and he was upstairs. "Yea baby" he says coming down the stairs with his bag .
I get up and get his water out the fridge and put it in his bag . "Thank you " he kisses me . I chuckle as pat his chest ."vamanos " say walking in front of him and he laughs and I can feel him staring at my ass , but ion care cause it's all his 😝😉 .

I grab my keys and we get into the Jeep, he puts his bag in the back and gets in and I start driving as the song "perfect" comes in by Ed sheren. As we both sing , he puts his hand under my chin and I look at him as he sings "Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own!"
I smile as my heart melts more and more by the minute. I grab his face " I don't deserve this , you look perfect tonight" I smile at him while I sing and he kisses me . "I love you Kaylee " he says as our heads are on each other. I blush. It's crazy how this man can still make me go crazy inside . "I love you to Colby" I say using his real name . he knows when I'm saying something serious , I use his real name.
"Ughh I can't wait to marry you" he says leaning back in his seat . I laugh and I hold his hand and continue the ride to the arena.

We get out the car and I grabbed his bag for him "unt uhh hand it over" he says trying to reach for it .
I laugh "I got it Rollins" I say and walk more in front of him so he couldn't get it but then catches up with me . He holds the door open for me and we get inside the arena . "Here now go put your stuff away " I give him his bag and kiss him .
  "Come with me so you won't be by yourself "
"I'll be fine Seth " I laugh and walk off waving at him . As I'm walking to catering I run into Stephanie
"Heyy ms. Burn it down !" She says happy and hugs me which I return . I smile "not yet , but Heyy " I say smiling at the thought of me and Seth.
  "So I have to go but I wanted you to go out with Seth for his match tonight . Plus who wouldn't want to see the cutest couple!"
  "Okay , I got you!" I say and we hug each other bye . Oh I also forgot to mention , tonight I'm wearing

(Instead of red lipstick she had clear lipgloss and no purse)

(Instead of red lipstick she had clear lipgloss and no purse). Ofc Seth thought it was to much and tried to get me to change over and over again but it took everything in me to convince him to wear it . I mean I wouldn't blame him, the skirt made my butt look bigger that what it already is and the top showed off my chest and soft skin .
  I walk into catering and see the new day . I walk up to them "Heyy guys" I say and they look at me and smile "kJ!" . These guys have been like brothers to me during these past months , and yes Seth was okay with it because he was always cool with them and loved them . We continue to make small talk and then Big E shouts "is that Seth Rollins !" And Xavier starts playing the trombone . I look infront if us and see Seth and I laugh as he smiles at them and walks up to us .  "Wassup guys" he says giving them a handshake .

  "I'm gonna get some food , see y'all around " I wave and walk away from all 4 of them and get a Cesar salad and sit down . As I'm almost finished mella sits down in front of me "bestieee!" I laugh and reach across the table and we hug . As i release from the hug , I hear a whistle and instantly get up and turn around and see Sami Zayn. Seth must've heard it cause out of nowhere, and tried to fight him .
  "Seth . Stop ! Stop!" I say pulling him off .
"I - okay Kaylee." He says and walks off and everybody goes back to what they're doing .
"I'm not even gone lie girl Uu look good tonight !" Mella says . I laugh cause this girl always funny no matter the situation. "I'll be back so I can talk to him , love Uu mels" I say kissing her cheek and walk off to find Seth , soon enough I see him leaning against the wall with his head hanging down . I walk over to him and hold his cheeks.
  "Head up baby " I say and he looks away
"I'm sorry okay , I probably shouldn't have wore this. If you want I can go change " he didn't say anything so I took this chance to tease him since it wasn't that much people here in the corner we was in .
  I move his hair and start to kiss his neck and go to his sweet spot "I'm sorry baby" I say whispering in his ear feeling him get chills and start feeling him get hard . I wrap my hands around his waist and put my face in front of his and start to kiss him with little pecks . Since he wasn't letting me French kiss him , I grabbed his dick (🙃). As I do that he gasp and I slip my tounge in and he finally puts his hands on my ass and kisses me roughly . Yea I got him horny ..