Loki familia

as a new face wanting to be an adventurer enter's Oranio, he is full of hope as he hopes to join a familia, start his own harem, and be famous like he promised his deceased grandfather, however, every familia he's attempted to join has turned him down gracefully, or downright cruelly while insulting him, he was now on his last leg's as he then meets a drunk in a bar, seeing as she couldn't walk by herself, feeling pity, he helps this person.

Bell:" hello their miss, do you need help"

????:" HIC, who-... who are you"

Bell:" my name's Bell Cranel"

????:" well... alright, just walk that direction, and you'll get their"

taking the lady on his shoulder, he help's her walk to the place she lived, though, as he got closer, he forgot to ask something just a few steps away from the building he was taking her to this place.

Bell:" I almost forgot miss, when I said my name, you forgot to tell me your's"

????:" hum, you don't know me, I'm famous you know"

Bell:" I'm new to Oranio I'm afraid, I don't really know anyone here"

????:" oh, that make's sense, I thought you already knew about me so you were helping to get on my good side"

Bell:" no no I'm not like that, I just helped since you looked like you needed help getting home, so, what's your name"

Loki:" I'm Loki, the head goddess of the Loki familia"

Bell stopped in his track's there and turned pale, he then realized he was holding the goddess of one of the most powerful familia's in Oranio, he heard of Loki, but never meet her, so when he heard his name, he knew where he was, the Loki familia mansion, then, the guard's came with their blade's at Bell.

Loki familia member 1:" what are you doing with our goddess"

Loki familia member  2:" let her go this instant"

Bell:" right, sorry"

Bell was about to run, but Loki stopped him and talked back to the guards.

Loki:" hold on, you 2, this man was kind enough to walk me home, I think you should pay him more respect than that, apologize to him now"

both the guard's realized that Loki was indeed drunk, and she had no injuries on her, they apologized for their misunderstanding and then Bell was asked about where he lived since it was so late, Bell flinched as he realized he was not able to get in a familia and also had to leave his apartment since he didn't have enough money to stay another night, he was then offered a place in their home tonight as Bell accepted, after getting a room to sleep in, Loki slept through her drunkness and now had a hangover, but remembered Bell's kindness to her last night, having him meet with the goddess after morning.

Bell:" I'm coming in"

Loki:" sit down boy"

as Bell sat down, he couldn't help but feel intimidated, but Loki set him at ease saying she just wanted to talk to him.

Loki:" first off, thank you for taking a drunk home without a scratch"

Bell:" oh no, don't think anything about it, my grandfather was a drunk, so I know a little about that"

Loki:" awe, so mom and dad were not letting you stay to many night's their"

Bell then turned his head down with a sad look as Loki saw this and dropped the subject.