37

『🧸』

"sangyeonnie~!" i say sweetly and he looks up from his phone.

"yes?"

"i'm bored, talk to me."

sangyeon put his phone away and looked at me.

"what is it that you wanna talk about?"

"anything."

sangyeon has his finger over his lips as he was thinking of something. he just looked so adorable in doing anything.

i kissed his forehead softly.

sangyeon gasped, closing his mouth quickly.

he hit my shoulder.

"why'd you do that?" he asked which sounded more like a whine.

"you were just so adorable, yeonnie," i say and pinch his soft cheeks slightly.

sangyeon removed my hands and pouted.

i kissed his pout away and he hit my shoulder again before looking out the window with a purely red face.

"is my yeonnie blushing?" i teased.

"sh-shut up," sangyeon tries to say angrily but it just comes out in a cute stutter.

"we're at my place now," he says and gets up from the seats.

i follow him off the bus and grab his hand in mine. he looked at me with wide eyes and tinted cheeks.

"jacob!" he whined.

"what is it baby?"

"you've been doing these things all day and it was embarrassing."

"you don't have to be embarrassed sangyeon. don't worry about what other people think about you. you're a perfect angel, a complete soft boy, there's no way anyone could hate you."

"r-really?" sangyeon sniffs.

"of course."

i kiss his forehead and held his hand tighter as we began walking into his house and up to his bedroom.

— 06:30am ; 02-23-20