53 - full chapter

『☀️🍊』

sunwoo and haknyeon walked on the graveled path in the park that some people jogged on in the mornings.

"nyeonnie. i didn't think you'd be so sweet," sunwoo smiles as he walks beside haknyeon.

"i am, just for you and only you. you're my sunshine."

sunwoo slaps haknyeon's shoulder softly and giggled.

"i like it when you call me that."

haknyeon grins and kisses sunwoo's hair.

sunwoo smiled as he felt haknyeon's soft lips touch his head.

haknyeon kept his hold tight on sunwoo's hand as he didn't wanna let it go anytime soon.

sunwoo didn't mind. he really enjoyed his nyeonnie's company, even though he's never admitted it to anyone.

"awwww~! look at them nyeonnie!" sunwoo smiles and points at another couple in the park as they held hands and kissed.

"will we ever do that?" sunwoo asks as he looks up at haknyeon, stopping in their steps.

haknyeon looks down at sunwoo and bites his lip slightly.

"do you...want to..?" haknyeon asks in a soft voice which was barely audible.

sunwoo nodded his head with a wide smile.

haknyeon held sunwoo's face in his hands gingerly as he looked into his chocolate orbs. sunwoo's face heated as it was in haknyeon's hands.

soon enough, sunwoo leaned in and kissed haknyeon.

haknyeon smiled as he felt fireworks going off in his chest. he was finally kissing his crush after a year of waiting. the color haired boy always dreamed of this day never knowing how soon it'd be.

the brown haired boy pulled away and looked down, too embarrassed to make eye contact with the elder.

the eldest of the two lifted sunwoo's head and kissed him again, already missing the slight taste of his strawberry chapstick.

haknyeon pulled away slowly and looked into sunwoo's eyes.

sunwoo looked down and giggled.

"the swings?" sunwoo asked as he pointed.

haknyeon grinned and walked with sunwoo.

both boys went over to the blue, yellow and red swing set and sat down on the black swings.

both boys were still holding hands while doing so.

sunwoo pulled out his phone once he sat down on his swing.

sunwoo lifted up his hand and had his camera open. he squeezed haknyeon's hand slightly and he looked over.

sunwoo smiled and so did haknyeon as he took their photo.

sunwoo and haknyeon kept making funny faces and laughing together while viewing and creating pictures to remember the time they had.

"nyeonnie? when can i meet your friends?" sunwoo asks with a tilt of his head.

"hmm...anytime you want."

sunwoo smiled, "you'll get to meet my friends too!"

after some silence between the two boys, sunwoo spoke up.

"nyeonnie! push me! pleaseeee~!"

the boy got up and went behind the younger's swing and grabbed both chains and pulled back. he pushed sunwoo as he went higher and higher.