43

『🍊』

i bowed to kevin and the teacher before running after sunwoo.

i breathed heavily as i walked into the library, this was the last place i looked.

i walked in and immediately heard crying. i frowned and looked around frantically for sunwoo.

i eventually found him by the computers in the back. i ran over quickly no matter how much my legs and lungs hurt from running so much.

"sunwoo-ah, please don't cry," i say to him as i was on my knees.

sunwoo sniffed and wiped his eyes with his jacket sleeves before looking at me.

"kevin's so mean!" sunwoo says and cries more.

i wipe his tears away softly.

"i know, but you don't have to cry. you have me, right? and all your other friends!"

"i know, but kevin was supposed to be my bestfriend," sunwoo sighs.

i hug him close to me tightly and let him cry onto my shoulder as much as he needed.

"you smell really nice," sunwoo whispers before we both laughed.

he pulled away from the hug and looked me in my eyes, scanning all over my face. as he did this, i felt heat rise up my neck to my cheeks and ears.

"you know, haknyeonnie-hyung, you are r-really cute," sunwoo says.

my eyes widened.

"thank you."

"i'm so sorry! i've been calling you that and i didn't even ask if you don't like it!"

"it's okay sunwoo-ah. i think it's k-kinda adorable," i smile.

sunwoo smiles before kissing my cheek.

"thanks. i really appreciate it."

i put my hand where sunwoo kissed my cheek and smiled like an idiot. he. literally. kissed. my cheek! mine! nobody else's!

i screamed on the inside as my heart was beating quickly and my stomach was getting all swirly and fluttery. my heart was literally going bboom bboom times four.

— 22:23pm ; 02-25-20