42

『☀️』

i sat at my seat in english and haknyeon came over.

"you're gonna tutor me today and tomorrow right? we can work on the project then too," he says.

"of course. could kevin come along so we can catch him up?"

haknyeon nodded.

i then remembered the necklace and bracelets so i took those out.

"hey, um, haknyeonnie, can you help me put these on?"

haknyeon smiled and blushed with a nod.

i turned around in my seat and let haknyeon put on the necklace first.

i felt the cold silver necklace touch my neck and i bit my lip.

"finished," haknyeon says near my ear.

my stomach felt like swirls were everywhere. i felt my face heating up and i covered it.

"you okay, sunwoo-ah?"

i looked up at him and saw his colored hair, it wasn't brown anymore.

"i love your hair haknyeonnie," i smiled.

"your necklace looks really good on you. who got it for you?"

"my secret admirer. he's really nice and sweet. i'm meeting him saturday. hopefully he comes."

"wow. aren't you a little scared of meeting them? i know i would be."

"yeah, a little. but it's almost been three whole weeks!"

"hey, who's this?"

"kevin, this is haknyeon, he's working on the project with us like i told you before but someone seems a little too invested in their phone lately to care about school work or their friends," i say annoyed.

"what's your problem?"

"you, kevin! it's you! you don't even hangout with us anymore. all you do is sit on your phone all day texting someone."

"well, it's better than talking to you and having to deal with liking you and not being able to have you."

"are you kidding me kevin? seriously? i'm not just an object for you to keep around and let go of when you don't like it anymore!"

"maybe you are, maybe you're not. you're totally acting like one."

"you're such an a-asshole kevin! i f...f-fucking hate you!"

"mr.kim, language!"

i groan and grab my things, leaving the classroom. i can't deal with kevin acting like this anymore.

— 09:39am ; 02-23-20