49

『☀️』

"jacobbb~!" i whined as i went over towards him.

"what is it?"

"i didn't get a note today," i pouted sadly.

"it's okay. maybe they'll give it to you later."

"what if he's not here today? then what?"

"i don't know sunwoo. i'm sorry."

i look down and walk off.

i saw the sympathetic looks jacob and sangyeon were giving me.

hopefully they were at school today. i'd be really upset if they weren't.

i just really wanted a note.

"excuse me, are you sunwoo?"

i look up to see a random kid.

"y-yeah. why?"

"well, i just wanted to apologize. i'm sorry if you think i'm taking kevin away from you, but it was his choice, not mine."

i blinked quickly and shook my head softly.

"who are you? and why are you even apologizing? i don't need that from you, and why couldn't kevin just tell me himself?"

"well," they gulped, "i'm heo hyunjoon, grade nine."

"kevin said he didn't want to speak to you but i felt really bad since he used to talk about you a lot. i know you don't like kevin, but i do. i was annoyed that he would only talk about you, but you seemed like a really nice person. so i wanted to apologize on his behalf."

"that's really nice of you hyunjoon, but could you please tell him if he wants to talk to me, not to make you his messenger. thank you," i say and walk off with a wave.

— 12:57pm ; 03-22-20