96 - full chapter

a/n : i couldn't find one of them all together, but just imagine hwall is juyeon :( and when i do, i'll replace it..

「🍯♥️ x ☀️🍊」

it was time for basketball practice and the whole team was in the gym. including sunwoo and youngjae as they sat near the bottom of the bleachers.

since youngjae told sunwoo that juyeon let him come to his basketball practice, sunwoo surely wanted to surprise haknyeon when he came. sunwoo even brought haknyeon some yummy, healthy snacks for his boyfriend to eat.

youngjae adored how precious sunwoo and haknyeon's relationship was. sometimes he'd even wonder when he was going to be in love like that. and who he'd be in love with. but he tries not to worry about it too often since he doesn't know what he wants. or maybe he does and doesn't want to admit it.

"did you know sunwoo was here?" juyeon asked haknyeon as they ran beside each other.

"he is?" haknyeon says happily.

haknyeon looks in the bleachers and sees a smiling and waving sunwoo. he does the same back.

"and it looks like youngjae is here for you," haknyeon teases.

"s-shut up," juyeon says while getting flustered.

"they continued running, trying to finish their laps as fast as possible so they had a little time to converse with their friend and boyfriend.

haknyeon got finished and went over to the bleachers to be hugged and kissed by sunwoo.

"i got these for you. i hope you like them," sunwoo says with a smile as he shows haknyeon the different snacks.

haknyeon grabbed the water bottle from sunwoo's hands and drank from it since he was so sweaty already. he doesn't even know why sunwoo wanted to desperately hug him while he was sweating.

after a few minutes a tired juyeon came over.

"hi sunwoo, hi youngjae," juyeon smiles tiredly.

"i'm sorry that i didn't get you any snacks or drinks like sunwoo did for haknyeon," eric whispers to juyeon as he pouts and starts to feel bad.

"it's okay. i still have one bag of chips that you bought me in my bag. i was gonna eat those later."

youngjae nodded in response.

their coach then blew his whistle once he saw that mostly everyone was done.

haknyeon kissed sunwoo softly before heading down to the court with juyeon by his side.

youngjae started to feel something bubbling in the pit of his stomach and he didn't like it. not one bit.

"we're gonna need two teams. lee juyeon and bang chan, i want you two to pick your teams."

juyeon of course picked his friend and other students he thought were good.

juyeon's team had to put on smelly, yellow jerseys and chan's team had to wear blue ones.

juyeon started with the ball and tried to make it into the hoop.

juyeon failed the first time and tried again.

juyeon was nervous since youngjae was watching. he was always good at doing this but with youngjae there to watch, he got anxious.

juyeon tries for the third time and misses.

"what's wrong with you lee?" the coach asks.

"n-nothing. i got this, just wait..please."

the coach nodded and juyeon looked towards the bleachers to see youngjae giving him a thumbs up. he grins and shoots the ball, this time going into the hoop.