38

『❣️』

we were laying in my bed and eating snacks while talking about anything that came to mind. i was starting to feel bad that i doubted how jacob would treat me compared to other girls.

"j-jacob..."

he looks down at me and starts rubbing my side with his hand that was around me.

"yes baby?"

"uhm..i'm really sorry. i've just never been with a boy before and i didn't want you to cheat on me which i know you wouldn't but i still doubted it and i'm really sorry i did. i feel so bad for thinking like that of you when you're like the bestest person ever! you're so smart, funny, cute, and everything else in between. you're just so amazing and i..i doubted you," i said and began crying.

i hid my face away in jacob's chest as i cried and i had a fistful of his shirt, wrinkling it up.

jacob ran his fingers through my hair and rubbed my back.

"baby, everyone has doubts. it's okay. you don't have to he sad. you make me feel amazing everyday by just being able to have your presence near me," he whispers.

i looked up from his chest and he smiled.

"y-you mean it?"

jacob nodded, "of course baby."

jacob hugged me tightly.

"i love you sangyeonnie."

"i love you too."

— 06:40am ; 02-23-20