2

Jeongguk was tired. Exhausted. Sleepless. Muscles aching, he shifted his cramped leg in the makeshift elevated pillow and let out a relieved breath.

At least it wasn't hurting anymore.

He'd practice too much from the rehearsals hours ago. He'd overworked up to the point that he had trouble breathing and had to lie down because of his leg cramping - the sensation bringing tears into his eyes.

Sighing, he grabbed his phone from the bedside table and scrolled through Twitter. There was nothing much to see, just usual updates from their followed celebrities and interviewers. Boring.

He snorted and closed his phone again.

Jeongguk was about to doze off when his phone tinged twice.

Startled, he opened it and saw that he had received a text from an unknown number.

First was a picture, then another photo followed, and a text that said, you like that, baby?

"The hell." He muttered as the pictures slowly revealed themselves.

It was a girl.

Well, not exactly just a girl, but a girl with no clothes on. Naked. What did they call it in the West? Ah. Nudes.

He received nudes.

He zoomed the first picture and squinted his eyes. The girl had a sense of familiarity around her. Blonde hair, bangs... I've seen her before... but where?

She seemed to be an idol - judging from her dyed hair - and a foreign one at that, too. Hm, which girl group has a foreign member?

Blonde hair. Almond eyes. Doll-like face.

And then, it hit him like a stone. This was Lisa. BLACKPINK's Lisa from YG Entertainment.

She was gorgeous, all right. She did look like a doll, despite having her tongue out. His eyes trailed down to her body. Holy hell.

Lisa's body was glorious. She did not have huge breasts or an enormous ass, but damnit, she was perfect. Her small waist and wide hips made her have an hourglass figure, and her ass wasn't that small either - just right. It was like one of those statues he found in museums.

Jeongguk licked his lips and scrolled down to see the second picture. This time, she was kneeling, legs apart, one hand tangled in her hair, winking. Hot as fuck. He thought.

His hand unconsciously went down to his pants, where a bulge was starting to appear.

He almost stroked his length when he stopped to think.

Wait, was this picture for me?

He opened his phone again and checked the message. Yes, it was sent to his number, but the girl probably got it all wrong. No one knew his number except his managers and his members. It was confidential.

It was frightening to think at first, that someone other than them knew his number, but then it wasn't so bad after all.

Out of all the possible numbers Lisa have typed, his was chosen. He supposed he should grovel and kneel now that he got picked, but he won't.

Shrugging, he closed the phone again and was starting to sleep when his phone made another sound. He rolled his eyes and opened the message.

9:34 PM
+82 XX XXXX YYYY:
wait...
shit.
wrong number.

He chuckled. He knew he needed to sleep, but a small conversation wouldn't hurt at all, right?

Jeongguk was smiling faintly as he typed his reply.