8

"No."

Jeongguk chuckled. "I knew you'd say that."

"Give me another option."

"There's no other option. That's just it. Be my girlfriend for four months and then we're done." He shrugged as he looked into her calculating eyes.

"You're aware of my dating ban, yes?" Lalisa asked, one eyebrow raised, "I'm not allowed to date anyone until our third anniversary, so give me another option and I'd likely give it to you."

He shook his head, "No."

"Again, I have a dating ban. I know you know the consequences because you've been there before." She repeated like she was talking to a child. He was an idiot.

He grinned at her, "Yes, I am very fully aware. And that's what's going to make this fun."

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Boys and your secret rendezvous."

"I know." He checked the time on his phone. "So, do you agree?"

She was silent for a moment. Be his girlfriend for four months, yet risk being caught by her managers and probably be kicked out of her group.

However, on the bright side, she might have something to look forward to; a person who she could tell her problems to, a person who could listen to her, a person who would welcome her in his arms, a person that would comfort her during her breakdowns, a person who would keep her close and whisper sweet nothings to her ear (even if it isn't real). A boyfriend.

This was something that idols were deprived of. The feeling of loving and being loved back, the feeling of intimacy. They may have friends or group members and family to be with them but at the end of the day, they would always need that one person that would love them and would show them how they need to be loved.

She knew this was what Jeongguk was wanting, too. She could see it in his eyes. He's part of the biggest boy group in the entire world as of the moment, yet he has nobody to lean onto except his members. With constant tiring activities all the time, who wouldn't ache for a person who would take all those away?

It was a normal thing in the idol life - the feeling of loneliness. She feels it sometimes, whenever she watches kdramas and she would yearn to feel that love that they were showing. Maybe she was a hopeless romantic, but it was true..

"I don't know." She rubbed her arms together, "I'm not sure."

"Not sure of what?"

"What if people would find out? What would they think of me, what would they think of you?" She asked, frowning. "I don't want to put myself or even you at a risky position."

"Aww, you're concerned for me?" Jeongguk put a hand in his heart, "That's so sweet."

"I'm concerned for our careers, dumbass." She rolled her eyes, "However..."

"However what?"

"The idea is tempting." She admitted even though she didn't want to. "Does this come with benefits?"

He gave her a smirk, "What benefits?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

The guy chuckled, "Do you want it to?"

Lisa stared at him, "Isn't it obvious?"

"No, it isn't. You look like a good type of girl, and I didn't really expect you to be so... interested in sexual activities." Jeongguk smiled at her in amusement.

"Here's a fact: I love sex, alright? And I'm totally down for all of this just because I need release sometimes." She said truthfully, "I'm just so tired of hooking up with guys who know me as BLACKPINK'S Lisa and then having to pay them a huge amount just so they could keep their mouths shut." She sighed.

"Same thing here." He replied, "It's extremely difficult to find hook ups that would have sex with you rather than gush over you and your awards. I only want sex but we end up talking about my experiences and achievements in the US. It's time consuming." He rolled his eyes, "I just want to have a good time and escape work for a bit, you know?"

"Yeah." Lisa agreed. "What now?"

"So, you agree to be my girlfriend for four months?" He was raising his brows at her, waiting for her decision.

"I agreed with the benefits... the rest, I don't know. It's up to you." She shrugged, "The benefits make it sound very tempting, though, so I guess I do agree?" It sounded like a question more than a statement.

"Thank God." Jeongguk was smiling like a kid who had just received a gift, "We start today, by the way."

"Oh yeah? What would we do first a boyfriend and girlfriend?" Lisa asked, making quotation marks in the air.

"Well, we have to lay out the rules first." He started. "First, no feelings should be involved. This is all for fun, yeah? We'll be doing all the things that couples do, but no feelings. It won't last long, anyway."

Lisa snorted, "As if I actually want to be with you."

"You'll fall for me - eventually." He joked.

"What's next?"

"Our members can find out, our family and our company cannot."

"Okay." She nodded, "Anything else?" Jeongguk shook his head. Those rules were easy as hell. "Alright. What's the second thing we'll do as boyfriend and girlfriend then?"

"Let's start with the benefits?" He winked suggestively at her, which she returned with a squint of her eyes.

"No. My body's sore from working out."

Jeongguk had the audacity to pout his lips. "That sucks."

"However," She licked her lips, "I can do other things that does not involve that much movement."

The devious glint in his eyes returned, "Oh yeah?"

"So, hand job or blow job?"