4

MARCH 16, 2019

Lalisa glared at her phone.

Almost a week had passed since her last text with the stranger, and she still couldn't believe how stupid her replies were. She was just too transparent - she literally laid out a blueprint in front of him.

Why did she tell him she was going to bring a bodyguard? He probably would threaten her more when they meet in person.

Why did she agree to meet him so quickly? Maybe he would lead her somewhere isolated and do unspeakable things to her.

And most of all, why did she trust him instantly? God, she was an idiot. A fucking idiot.

She wanted to text him to cancel their meeting tomorrow, but she couldn't find the right words. Her hands were hovering at the keyboard, trying to think of what to send to him.

However, if she didn't meet him, he might probably leak the photos to the public. But then again, the way he texts shows that he doesn't care for the photos that much.

But still, he has the photos. What if someone might borrow his phone and see them? It'll be the end of her career. Another scandal to embarrass her company and her group.

She couldn't let that happen.

Lalisa was left with two choices: meet him but not knowing who he was, or not meet him, but let him keep the photos and do God knows what with them.

She preferred the former.

"Hey," Chaeyoung chirped, surprising her. The girl was panting after doing her warm-up session, "Why'd you look like that?"

Lisa scooted over to let her sit next to her. "Nothing. Just nervous about our comeback." Halfly true since their comeback was happening next month, but mostly because of her meeting with the guy tomorrow.

"Nah, don't worry about it. I know you'll do great, just like you always do." She gave her a smile, which Lisa returned.

"I have to ask you a question." She said, her smile disappearing, "This is a random question, no biggie."

"Ask away."

She gulped, "Let's put it this way." Licking her lips, she continued, "What if you accidentally sent someone your nudes... and then they asked you to meet them. What would you do?" Then, "Not real, of course."

Chaeyoung gave her a distasteful look.

"It's a random question." She gave her a nervous smile, "No biggie." She added. "So?"

Her bestfriend just rolled her eyes and stood up. "Sometimes, I don't know what going on in your mind, Lali. You're weird." She then left her.

Ugh. I guess I really have to meet this guy, huh? Lalisa could only roll her eyes before grabbing her phone again and texting the stranger.

7:18 pm
see you tomorrow.