7

"I do?"

Lalisa could see Jeongguk's confidence crumbling. Good for him, she thought. "No, I was just joking."

Jeongguk breathed in relief, "Thank God. I thought I might lose myself back there." His cocky grin returned, "So, no flustered smiles or respectful bows to your senior?"

Lisa snorted, "You're younger than me, you know. You should be the one doing that."

He scoffed, "The nerve of you to say that."

"Yeah, well, you're not jobless like me, right?" Lisa quoted back what he said. That part actually stinged a bit, but she chose to ignore it the first time she saw it. "Anyway, let's talk business, Jeongguk."

"You can call me Guk. Jeongguk's too long, like my-"

"I don't care." Lisa waved him off, "So, the nudes-"

"Were you even surprised to see that it was me you were meeting?" He asked, eyebrows raised. Girls - even other idols - were always acting like shy school girls whenever they were talking to him face to face. However, Lisa was not. It made Jeongguk irritated. He always had this charm that men and women couldn't resist - but Lisa seemed immune to it.

Lisa frowned. "No. Why would I?" Her eyes widened animatedly and she put her hand to her mouth, "Don't tell me that just because you've been to the Billboard Awards and the Grammys and you're basically one of the kings of Kpop now, you expect me to act all giddy and shy around you?" She threw her head back and laughed, "You're funny."

Jeongguk was red. How dare she? "I.. I don't but-" He licked his lips, "I was just asking if you were even surprised to know that it was me." His ego was hurting and he was trying so hard not to show her that.

"No." She shrugged. "Just because you're wearing a mask doesn't mean you're practically invisible, darling. I knew who you were the moment you entered the cafe." She smiled smugly. "The mask doesn't hide your entire face though, just your mouth. It's a fact."

His jaw dropped. This is one hell of a woman. He actually felt intimidated by her. "You.. you're-"

"A clever fox? I know. You weren't expecting this, huh?" Lisa smiled faintly, "Try to improve your disguises next time, yeah?" She winked and added, "And don't try to blackmail me again or I'll rip your balls."

Jeongguk glared at her. "Suck my dick." That was all he could come up with, and he felt embarrassed. He wanted to bury himself alive. No one has spoken to him like this before. Not one soul.

"Maybe I will." She seemed to be considering it. "Anyway, about the nudes. I suppose I should thank God that I accidentally sent the nudes to you and not to some creepy old man."

He took a sip of his now-cold coffee, "Lucky you."

"I know. So, what's your price?"

"I don't know. I think my net worth is around-"

"What do you want from me just so you could delete the nudes?"

"Chill, woman." He smirked, "You'd give me anything?" He was slowly going back to his former composure. Maybe if he could switch things up, he'd have the upper hand again.

"I don't like that look." Lalisa frowned. The tables were slowly turning - and she did not have a good feeling about it.

Jeongguk shrugged nonchalantly, "I'm just asking." He grinned at her, "So, anything?"

"I.. I guess so." Her brain was a mess trying to think of the things Jeongguk could take from her. What else could he want?

He held out a hand. "Let's make a deal first."

"What?" Lisa looked at him. "You're just going to delete my nudes. That's not hard."

"Well, I don't want to delete them." The truth. "That's why we need to make a deal for you to convince me to delete them. That's not hard." He repeated. Oh, how he loved where this was heading. He can feel his confidence returning slowly.

She bit her lip. It was now her turn to feel intimidated. What could go wrong? "Alright." She put her hand in his and shook it. "A deal's a deal."

"Great. Now here's what I want." Jeongguk leaned back on his seat and stared at her in such a way that made her lick her lips out of instinct.

"I'm listening."

"Be my girlfriend for four months."

sorry if i updated early y'all but it's past 1 am here and i'm bored