Chapter 1

Jisoo's POV

I was walking through the hallways, hand in hand with the best boyfriend in the world, and saying hi to the others that were passing us. For some reason, I was popular among the students of Pledis High. I had no idea why I was so popular here because I often kept to myself or my group of friends, but I never thought about it too much.

Seokmin and I walked into the canteen and over to our table since it was our lunch period. We sat and waited for the others to get there while talking to each other. Soon, they started making their way to the table. Soonyoung and Jihoon came in hand in hand, greeted us and sat, the Seungcheol, Chan and Tzuyu walked over and sat as well.

We always brought our own food for lunch and did something like a potluck because the canteen's food was basically crap. I'm pretty sure jail food is much better than it too.

As we were getting out the food, I noticed Nayeon was nowhere to be seen. I looked all around the canteen, but I still didn't see her.

"Guys, do you know where Nayeon is?" I asked, but everyone shrugged, signalling they had no clue.

"Last time I saw her, we had History together. She came to class late, as per usual. But I don't know where she went after," Soonyoung stated and Jihoon nodded.

"I'll go find her," I said while getting up, but I was pulled back down.

"You eat. I'll go find her," Seokmin said and patted my shoulder. I watched him as he got up and walked out of the canteen.

"Hey, Jisoo hyung," Chan called softly and I looked at him, "Don't you think it's weird seeing how close Seokmin hyung and Nayeon noona have gotten ever since that week when you were sick at home for a week?"

I shrugged and started eating. "I don't think it's weird at all. They were always close." But Chan shook his head.

"No, they weren't as close as they are now."

I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. He knows something. I can tell. The others looked at Chan with a puzzled expression too.

"Chan, what are you not telling us?" I asked.

He sighed and spoke up. " I didn't wanna tell you this because I knew it would hurt you. But I can't keep it from you any longer."

Now, I was really starting to get worried. I put my chopsticks down and patted Chan's thigh.

"Chan-ah, you know you can talk to me. Just tell me. It's okay."

He looked at me and sighed.

"Remember that day when you were sick and Seungcheol and I came over" I nodded and he continued. "You also said that you asked Seokmin to keep you company first that day, right?" I nodded again.

He put his chopsticks down and placed his hand on mine.

"While I was on my way there, I saw him and Nayeon sitting in a café. They were talking, laughing, hugging, flirting and even exchanging cheek kisses. I even got pictures as evidence if you guys don't believe me."

He pulled out his phone and searched for the pictures while the others and I exchanged worried looks. He found the phone to me and everyone gathered around me. Chan was right. There were pictures of them hugging, laughing, smiling sweetly at each other and exchanging cheek kisses. I looked at Chan and the others and passed the phone back to Chan while the others returned to their seats. I could tell by the look on all their faces that they were all pretty pissed.

I tried convincing the others and myself that probably they were just being friendly and that it wasn't serious. I mean, it had to be a joke, right? I pretended I didn't really care, but it hurt so much seeing my best friend and my boyfriend so close.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SOOOOOOOO that was the first chapter of my second book to be published! Enjoyyy!!!!