Chapter 11

-Jeonghan's POV-

Jisoo ran out of the canteen and Chan called out to him.

"HYUNG!" Chan shouted, but he just kept running. Chan became super angry and approached Seokmin.

"What is with you? Didn't we tell you to stay away from him?" He asked, pushing him harshly.

Seokmin just looked down with his fists balled. Seungcheol hyung pulled Chan away from Seokmin and tried to calm him down.

I was super pissed too. I hated seeing Jisoo cry and I knew that he was probably going to cry by the look in his eyes when he ran off. Just that got me super mad.

"I've had enough! I've known Jisoo for 5 days and in the first day, all he could talk about was you. Hw told me how much he loved his boyfriend and how sweet his boyfriend was so much nice stuff, but I can't even begin to see what he was talking about. You cheated on him for 3 months, with not just anyone, but his best friend, call it an accident, plan to break up with him at the party, then come back here begging for begging for forgiveness? How much more pathetic can you possibly get? Damn, I've never seen such an asshole! Can't you see how much you've hurt him? What did he do to deserve all this shit you're putting him through?" I said, very angrily.

Everyone in the canteen was staring, but I couldn't care less. I actually wanted everyone to know how much of a jerk he was.

"You don't know anything about us. You just got here, so shut the hell up!" Seokmin fired back.

"I don't have to know much to be able to tell what kind of a guy you are. You're a jerk," I said, stepping closer to him. "Now, I suggest you get away from us, and stay away from Jisoo."

Seokmin threw a punch at my face, but I quickly caught his hand.

"Ah, I wouldn't do that if I were you," I said smugly.

He tried to punch me again, but I just caught his hand again, but this time I twisted it, but not too much to break his arm.

"Don't mess with me, because you don't know me," I said and pushed him away, then ran off to find Jisoo. I noticed the shocked look on everyone's faces but I was too worried about Jisoo to care.

I tried thinking of places I would wanna be if I wanted to be alone. I tried the bathrooms, the empty field behind the school and the hallways, but he wasn't there. I ran towards the roof and shouted his name and flung the door open.

I noticed that Jisoo was on the floor on his knees and his face was red.

He's not breathing.

I ran over to him and knelt down in front of him, wiping his tears with my thumb and grabbing on to his shoulders and looking directly into his eyes.

I calmed him down and actually got him to breathe freely again. I couldn't believe that I actually helped. Once I realised he was breathing, I asked him if he felt better and he nodded.

Thank god!

I hugged him, but I realised that he wasn't hugging back.

"H-how did you do that?" He asked. I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "How were you able to stop me from passing out? How did you even know what was happening to me?"

"O-oh. Um, the night you passed out, Soonyoung told me why you had passed out while crying. If I'm 100% honest, I don't know how I was able to do that. I didn't know I could do that," I said while looking in another direction to avoid eye contact with him. I made him sit and lean against the wall behind us, then I did the same. I stared off into the distance, but I could feel his eyes burning holes into my cheeks.

"No one has ever been able to do that, not even my bestfriends or parents. Thank you," Jisoo said and I just smiled.

"No need to thank me. I'll always be here when you need me."

He smiled and laid his head on my shoulder.

After a few minutes, the bell rang.

"Jisoo, we should probably get to class," I said, but he didn't move.

"Jisoo?"

No response.

I figured that he was asleep. I didn't wanna wake him, so I let him sleep. I sent Seungcheol hyung a text to tell him where we were and that Jisoo was sleeping and that I didn't wanna wake him. He told our teachers that we wouldn't be present at the last 2 classes. I thanked him and put my phone away.

He shifted and I could tell he was getting uncomfortable in the position he was in, so I slowly and quietly moved him and laid him on my lap. I stared at his face and I had to fight myself to not caress his cheeks. He looked so beautiful, even when sleeping.

I sighed. "Jisoo-ya, what are you doing to me? I barely even know you, yet I'm head over heels in love with you. That's crazy, right?"

I stared off into the distance and sighed again. I knew I looked and sounded crazy, but I continued talking to myself and a sleeping Jisoo.

"I never even believed in love at first sight, yet here I am. Why are you so beautiful? Such a beautiful and caring person like yourself doesn't deserve all the thing's Seokmin put you through. You deserve the world and someone who would be willing to do anything to give you the world. If I could, I would gladly be that person. But that's probably never going to happen," I finished, looking down at Jisoo again. I knew I wouldn't be able to say these things to him if he was awake.

"I'm pretty sure if I told him I was in love with him, he would probably run. I'm pretty sure he'd think I'm creepy," I said to myself, laughing and rubbing my forehead. "Maybe one day I'll be able to confess."

I up at the sky and smiled.

"Maybe one day."