Chapter 2

Jisoo's POV

When everyone sat back down to eat, I had already lost my appetite. I picked at my food with my chopsticks as the pictures Chan showed us were stuck in my mind. No matter how much I tried convincing myself that they were only super close friends, I couldn't seem to cheer up at all.

They wouldn't do that to me, right? They know everything about my awful history with relationships. They know all of that and Seokmin promised not to hurt me.

Soon, Nayeon and Seokmin entered the canteen together talking and laughing. The others were glaring at them, but I whispered to them to act normal and that I had to confirm everything before they started hating them.

Seokmin and Nayeon sat down and Nayeon greeted everybody, but they just gave her small waves and a fake smiles. For the rest of the lunch period, there was a lot of tension hovering over all of us. I tried starting up a conversation, but each time Seokmin or Nayeon spoke, everyone would either stop talking or secretly glare at them.

Once lunch was over, we returned to classes. I tried focusing on the lesson, but it was hard. My mind was occupied with those pictures and what Chan told us. No matter how much I tried to keep focused, I kept spacing out over and over again.

I raised my hand and told the teacher that I wasn't feeling well and asked if I could go home. She allowed me to leave so I just grabbed my stuff and headed home.

When I got home, no one was there, so I just went straight to my room, threw my bag to one side of the room, then jumped into bed. I still couldn't stop thinking about Seokmin and Nayeon. I sighed and closed my eyes. Maybe a bit a sleep will help.

-3 hours later-

I woke up to knocks on my room door and someone softly calling out my name. I rubbed my eyes and looked to my room door. Seungcheol hyung, Soonyoung, Chan, Jihoon and Tzuyu were standing there. They walked over to my bed as I sat up rubbing my eyes. Tzuyu hugged me tightly and patted my back and I hugged back.

"Are you okay oppa? Mrs Shin told us that you left school early because you didn't well," She asked and I just nodded.

"Go get ready. We're taking you to the arcade to have some fun and forget those two because I know that's why you're not too happy right now," Seungcheol hyung said and I just nodded, went to grab some clothes and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got ready. I tamed my hair and put on a little lip balm, then walked out of the bathroom and back to the others.

We left the house and Soonyoung drove us to arcade that was almost 20 minutes away. Once we got there, we decided to do bowling first. I showed them all up because I was better at bowling that they were. Tzuyu didn't know how to bowl at all so I taught how to. Once she got the hang of it, she didn't wanna stop. We had to drag her away from the bowling section.

We played a lot more games, even made a few bets, and had lots of fun. We eventually got hungry so we went to the restaurant that was attached to the arcade and had dinner. After we ate, it was about 8pm so Seungcheol took me and everyone else home since we had school the next morning.

When I got home, I took another quick shower, did my homework, texted the others thanks for taking me out and cheering me up because it really did work. Once I was done, I set my alarm and went to bed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Second chapter donneeee~~~!! I'll be trying my best to update this quicker than I did with my last story!! Please enjoy!!!