Chapter 25 (final chapter)

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SOOOOOO LONG! I've been so busy with babysitting and I barely use my laptop so I don't get to update as much!

But I do hope you all enjoy this chapter, because it will be the last chapter, then I'll get started on my new book soon!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Jisoo's POV-

It was time to get ready for my date with Hannie. He told me to dress formally, so I had Channie help me pick out my clothes.

"Hyung, what about this?" He asked holding up a black dress shirt, black pants and a striped black and white tie.

"It's a date, Chan, not a funeral," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Good point," He said and put them back before searching my closet again.

"This! This is perfect!" He almost screamed.

He pulled out a baby blue dress shirt, royal blue pants and a royal blue tie.

"Awesome! I don't think I've worn that before," I trailed off.

"Well, this is your chance hyung! You're gonna look amazing!" He said, hugging me.

"Oh! I have a pair of shoes to match it!"

Once Chan let go of me, I went to get a pair of royal blue dress shoes. I looked at the time and gasped.

"It's 4:30! He'll be here in half an hour!" I screamed, causing Chan to cover his ears.

"Okay! Jeez! You're so loud! Go take a quick shower and I'll iron these out for you," He said and left the room.

-Time Skip-

I finished showering and put my clothes on. Chan styled my hair, then I did my makeup. As soon as I finished my makeup, I heard the doorbell ring, then my mom answered it and called out for me.

"Shua! Your date is here!"

I squealed and looked at Chan.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"You look amazing hyung! Go have fun, but not too much fun," He said with a wink and I laughed at slapped his shoulder playfully and left the room.

I went downstairs and I could see Jeonghan's back turned to me as he was talking to my mom in the living room.

"Hi," I said as I stood across the hall and both their attentions turned to me.

Jeonghan looked amazing. His hair was styled down and he was wearing a turquoise jacket suit, a black shirt underneath, a skinny tie, and black dress shoes.

"Wow... You look..." He said, dumbfounded.

"I could say the same about you," I giggled.

We soon left and headed to a fancy restaurant that he chose. The restaurant was beautiful inside and out. We took our seats and I couldn't stop looking around in awe.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" He asked and I looked at him. He was also looking around.

"It's beyond beautiful," I said.

He smiled and looked at me.

"Let's order now, hmm?" He said, taking up the menu and I nodded and did the same.

We ordered Carbonara and French fried chicken with a bottle of champagne. We talked and laughed while they worked on our order, and even continued talking, laughing and complementing each other and the food while we ate.

For dessert, we ordered black forest cake, ice cream sundaes and chocolate covered strawberries.

As we were eating our desserts, Hannie called out to me.

"Jisoo-ya," He said softly and I looked up at him.

"I have something for you," He said and fished for something in his pocket.

He pulled out a very small, black box and placed it on the table.

"Han.." I trailed off, looking at him in surprise.

"Open it," He said and smiled.

I opened it and I was met with a silver ring and a silver couple's bracelet.

"W-what's this?" I asked in shock.

"Its not a proposal, yet. This is a promise ring," He said and took my hand, took the ring and placed it on my finger.

"I promise you that from this day forward, I will love you, adore you, take care of you and protect you. I'll always be there for you when you need me, no matter what time it is and where I am. I'll always make sure you feel loved and protected at all times, whether I'm around or not. I love you, Hong Jisoo. With this ring, I give my promise to you and with this kiss, I seal that promise."

He leaned over the table and pecked my lips.

Tears welled up in my eyes. Happy tears.

"I love you too," I said softly back him and wiped my eyes.

I looked at the bracelet and put on my wrist.

"Where's the other bracelet?" I asked him.

He pulled his sleeve down and revealed the other bracelet. I smiled and looked at him.

"I love you, Yoon Jeonghan, and I will always love you," I said and squeezed his hand.