Chapter 12

-Jisoo's POV-

I'm sorry, but did I just hear right?

Jeonghan hyung... is in love... with me?

How did I not see this before? I usually notice this stuff! Why not this time? Oh, right. Too much drama going on in my life right now. Maybe that's why.

After a few more minutes of pretending to sleep, I shifted a bit and opened my eyes slowly. I looked up to see that Jeonghan hyung was staring at the sky. I noticed at that moment how handsome he really was.

"Hey," I said softly and he looked down at me and smiled.

"You're finally awake, huh?" He asked and I nodded, returning the smile.

He was acting completely normal. He acted as if he didn't just confess his feelings for me while I was 'sleeping'. I had woken up ever since he moved me to his lap.

I sat up and stretched. We just sat there in complete silence for a little while.

-2 hours later-

The bell rang and that meant school was done for today. Jeonghan hyung and I grabbed our backpacks and left the roof.

"I have club meeting right now, so you can go without me. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Jeonghan hyung said and I hugged him before we ran into the opposite direction.

"How the hell does he show no signs of liking me then?" I asked myself, but shook my head and took out my phone while walking to my car. I called Chan and told him that I'd be waiting for him at my car.

Once Chan got there, I drove us back to my house, went in and changed into comfortable clothes. Both my parents were at work so we had the house to ourselves for a few hours. We went to the kitchen and decided to start making dinner so my parents could eat when they got home. I decided to tell him about what Jeonghan said earlier.

"Hey, Chan, remember earlier when I ran off?" I asked.

"Yeah, I called you but you kept running. I almost started a fight with Seokmin because of how mad I was. And then Seokmin almost started a fight with Jeonghan hyung, but he wasn't having it. He caught Seokmin's hand when he tried punching him and twisted it, but not enough to break it," He replied and my eyes widened.

"You're joking!" I exclaimed, but he said it was true.

"It really is true. After that, he ran off to find you," Chan said.

"Oh yeah, I also found out something when he found me."

"What did you find out?" He asked, finishing up the food he was working on.

"2 things. The second one might shock you," I said, finishing up what I was doing too. It was a simple dinner so we finished cooking quickly, then went to sit in the living room.

"Damn. Tell me. Sounds juicy," He said, sounding excited.

"Well, firstly, when I was crying again, he got here before I passed out and calmed me down. He helped me start breathing because when he got to where I was, I was already not breathing. But somehow, he calmed me down before I could pass out. It's never happened before," I said, thinking back to that moment.

"Really???? How???? What?????" Chan said, very surprised.

"Here's where it gets better. The second thing is that after I calmed down, I fell asleep on his shoulder. I got uncomfortable after a while and he moved me to his lap. When he was moving to lay on his lap, I woke up, but I kept my eyes closed for some odd reason. But then I heard him literally confess his feelings for me," I said and Chan's mouth was almost touching the floor and his eyes looked as if they would pop out of socket.

"WHAT?!" He screamed and I laughed at his reaction. "DID HE KNOW YOU HEARD HIM?"

"Nope, and when I opened my eyes, he just pretended he didn't say anything. He said I would think he was creepy for being in love with me after just 5 days of knowing me. He said that maybe one day he'll confess," I said and leaned back.

"Oh holy shit," Chan muttered and I snickered. "So how do you feel about him?" He asked.

"I don't know. I mean, he is really handsome and super hot and nice, but with all this Seokmin stuff, I don't know what to think about that right now," I said with a huff and Chan hugged me. "Promise me you won't tell anyone. Not even the others."

"I swear on my pathetic life that I won't tell anyone," He said and I smacked him with one of the couch cushions repeatedly.

"Don't say that!" I said hitting him over and over again.

"Alright! Alright!" He stuttered out between laughter.

Chan and I continued talking about various things until my parents got home, then we ate, washed up and went to my room to play video games.