Chapter 13

-Jisoo's POV-

-3 months later-

It was a month before our final exams. We were in Physics class, but we were all packing up as it would be lunch period in just a couple seconds. While packing my stuff, I heard the teacher say something.

"Now, I know some of you might have a topic or topics that you don't quite understand. I mean, it's Physics," He said, shrugging and rolling his eyes and we laughed.

"What I want you all to do is to help each other out. Get in study groups or pairs with people who you can help, or who can help you since your exams are in a month and I want you all to pass with flying colours, okay?" He said and we all said okay.

The bell rung and we all got our stuff and left the classroom. Seungcheol hyung wasn't in this class with Jeonghan hyung and I, so we walked together.

"Wanna be my partner," Jeonghan hyung asked and I nodded.

"Of course!"

"Thank you," He singsonged and I giggled.

We were walking and talking, making our way towards the canteen. While I was walking, I saw Seokmin going the opposite direction. He was glaring at Jeonghan hyung, but he didn't see Seokmin. He then looked at me and gave me a really creepy grin. I rolled my eyes and continued talking to Jeonghan while trying to get his creepy grin out of my head. For some reason, it sent chills down my spine.

We arrived at the canteen and sat. We greeted the others and took out our lunches. We ate and talked, but I was really quiet, as I couldn't stop thinking about Seokmin's creepy grin.

"Hyung, what's wrong? You're very quiet," Jihoon asked.

"I might sound crazy, but Jeonghan and I just passed Seokmin in the hallway. I saw him glaring at Jeonghan hyung for some reason, but when he turned to me, he gave me a really creepy grin. He looked almost completely insane. He grinned at me like a psychopath," I told them.

"Are you sure it was you he was looking at?" Jihoon asked and I nodded.

"I'm pretty sure he was looking directly at me," I replied.

"Maybe he didn't mean anything by it and just wanted to creep you out," Jihoon said after a few seconds of silence and I sighed, hoping he was right.

I shook my head and decided to change the subject.

"Hyung, when do you wanna start studying?" I turned to Jeonghan and asked.

"We should probably start today. I have a lot to know so yeah," He said and I laughed.

"Anyone else have anything they want me to help with?" I asked everyone.

"Nerd," Tzuyu mumbled and I glared at her playfully and everyone else laughed.

"Fine, I guess I'll just help Jeonghan hyung then," I pouted and they all shouted no and I laughed.

"Okay, okay! Since I know that almost all of you are failing math, I'll help!" I said grinning and they rolled their eyes.

-Time skip-

It was 5:30pm and Jeonghan hyung would be here in half an hour. I had already taken a bath when I got home. I laid in bed, played some music and hummed. I was only wearing boxers.

When it was about 5 minutes before Jeonghan hyung got here, I got up, put on a grey hoodie, and pink jogger pants. The doorbell rang as I was putting on my hoodie. I quickly flung on my hoodie and ran to the door.

I let Jeonghan in and we head to my room and began to study.

An hour later, my mom called us down for dinner, so me, my mom, my dad and Jeonghan hyung had dinner together. Once we were done, we headed back to study.

We studied until it was about 10:30pm.

Jeonghan hyung started packing his stuff into his backpack and got up.

"Um, where are you going?" I asked.

"Home, where else?" He answered sarcastically.

"No, you're not. It's almost 11pm. You're staying here for the night," I said in a demanding tone.

"I don't wanna be a both to you and your family, so I think I'll just head home," He said and I reminded him that no taxis were on the road at this time and he sighed.

It took a little while to persuade him, but eventually, he caved in.

-Seokmin's POV-

Jisoo is mine and mine alone! If I can't have him, then no one can!