Chapter 21

-Jisoo's POV-

-BIG Time Skip-

"Finally!" I said, walking out of the examination room, stretching.

It was the last day of exams for the whole school and Hannie and I had just finished our last exam.

"How do you think you did Hannie?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I think I did really well, thanks to you," He said, hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Heeeyyy we're in public~! Stoooopp~!" I whined, but he shook his head.

"No can do! I want everyone to know you're mine," He said, grabbing my hand as we headed to my car.

I rolled my eyes and blushed.

"Can I drive?" He asked and I nodded, handing the car keys to him. He hopped into the car as I did and we began to drive to my house.

"Since its the last day of our exams, I wanna take you on a date if you'd like me to," He said softly and I looked at him.

"But the others are coming over tonight for our sleepover, remember?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, I know, but it could just be a small lunch date. I mean, its only 12:30pm right now," He said.

"Ahh, okay! In that case, I'd love that date," I said with a huge smile on my face and he smiled back, still looking ahead.

"Great! Is it okay if I borrow your car to drive home? I'll just go home and get ready, get all the stuff I need for the sleepover and just pick you up once I'm ready," He asked and I nodded.

"Sure, but remember that we have to pick up Chan after his exam. His last exam ends at 4 today," I said and he nodded.

Within the next 5 minutes, he dropped me off at home and left to go to his house to get ready. I went inside, picked out clothes to wear and did some simple makeup before putting on my clothes. My parents weren't home so I was home alone. When I was ready, I just went to the living room and played on my phone while waiting for Jeonghan.

I took about 30 minutes to get ready, and when I was done, I was wearing an oversized pink long sleeve shirt, light blue jeans and a pair of pink Nike air force.

After 10 minutes of waiting, Jeonghan was outside my door. I grabbed the house keys since I already had my phone in hand and my wallet. I opened the door and smiled.

"Wow, you look great!" I said and he laughed.

Jeonghan was wearing a black and blue jacket with a white shirt underneath, black pants and black shoes. To top it off, his silver hair was let down and he was wearing a hat.

"Thank you! And you look great too, but mostly cute," He said, leaning down to pecked my lips.

I locked the front door and we headed to the car. We drove to a small restaurant and had some lunch since we were both starving, then we drove around for a bit, then went to an amusement park. We had fun there until it was time to go pick up Chan.

We got back to school a few minutes before 4, so we just sat in the car and talked for a while until Chan showed up and got in the car.

"Hey! How were your exams?" I asked as he got into the car.

"I think I did pretty okay! I actually studied so they weren't too hard," he answered, laughing. I was happy that he seemed so happy.

"Great! Mom is throwing a party for me since I'm done with school and I know you're gonna have fun! But it's gonna be 2 days after the graduation ball. You're coming to the ball, right?" I asked Chan.

"I can come?? I didn't know that!! I thought it was only for graduates!" He said loudly.

"Well, it's supposed to be, but they allow your year to come as well," I answered and he was ecstatic.

"That's awesome! I won't miss it!" He screamed and Jeonghan and I laugh.

Jeonghan drove us back home and we talked all the way.

"Make sure to clean your room when we get home, okay? Remember the others are coming over tonight and some of them are staying in your room," I reminded Chan.

"Okay hyung."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this chapter is so boring guys!!! :( :( :(