Chapter 15

-Jeonghan's POV-

I stood up to lead the way to go outside, but as soon I took a step off, I heard a thud behind me and I quickly turned around.

"JISOO!" I shouted and ran over to him, panicking.

He was passed out on the floor. I noticed that he had fallen on top of the broken shards of the glass on the floor.

"Shit!"

I carried him slowly and could feel blood through his shirt. I quickly took him down to his parents. Once they saw the he was passed out and bleeding, they immediately drove us to the hospital.

I cradled an unconscious Jisoo and panicked so much, I ended up crying.

"You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay, Jisoo-ya. I'm right here," I said crying and rocking him back and forth.

Once we got to the hospital. we hurriedly carried him inside and called doctors who immediately came and took him to an emergency room.

We weren't allowed to go in with him, so all I could do was cry and panic.

I couldn't lose the love of my life. I haven't even confessed yet! Please be okay Jisoo, was the only thing I could think.

A doctor came to us from the emergency room and asked what happened so I gave them a recap of what happened from my point of view. He then disappeared back into the emergency room and I sat down, as my legs were shaking too much. I was even hyperventilating.

Jisoo's mother came over to me and hugged me and rubbed my back. All I could do was hug her back and sob. I was so worried about Jisoo.

"He's gonna be okay, calm down," She said over and over while rubbing my back and rocking from side to side. How is she so calm?

"I can't help but worry! He's hurt! It's so hard not to worry about him when I love him so much! I haven't even confessed to him yet! I need him to be okay! I might die without him!" I said through my tears, not even realising that I had just confessed my feelings for Jisoo to his mother.

"How are you so calm? How are you not worried?" I asked her, still sobbing.

"I'm worried hun, trust me, I am. But in these situations, I have to be calm. Being frantic about it might be too bad for my health," She said softly and I pulled away slowly and held her hands without saying anything and looked down.

"He'll be okay, don't worry love. Maybe he's just in shock," She said and I nodded and wiped my face.

"I'm sorry. I'm probably being too much right now," I said while wiping my tears but she just shook her head.

"I understand where this is coming from Jeonghan. Seeing the person you love so much in that condition can be quite heartbreaking and worrying," She said and patted my shoulders.

Just then, a doctor came to us and we quickly jumped up and Jisoo's father came over to us too.

"Hong Jisoo is okay, don't worry. He was in shock, and glass shards were stuck in his back from when he fainted, and it seems as if he hit his head on the way down because he has a minor concussion. But don't worry. He's stable. He's asleep now, and he'll probably be away by later today or his tomorrow the latest," The doctor told us and we thanked him as he took us to see him.

We looked at him and I was in tears again. I covered my face and sobbed silently. I felt myself being pulled into a hug and I immediately know that it was Mr. Hong. He patted my back until I calmed down.

"Jeonghan honey, it's almost 4am. How about you and Mr. Hong go back home and get some rest. You have school in a few hours," Mrs. Hong said I slowly nodded and took one last look at Jisoo before leaving with Mr. Hong.

-Time Skip (lunch period)-

I couldn't focus in class at all. Seungcheol hyung wasn't in any of my classes before lunch so I had no one to distract me from thinking so much about Jisoo. There were also bags under my eyes because I couldn't sleep.

It was lunch period so I slowly made my way to the canteen. Everyone else was there. When they saw my condition, and that Jisoo wasn't there, they got worried.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" Tzuyu asked and placed a hand on my shoulder.

I couldn't even talk.

"Hyung, tell us what's wrong?" Where's Jisoo hyung? Why is he not here? Why are there bags under your eyes?" Jihoon asked and I sighed.

"Jisoo got admitted into the hospital earlier this morning."

"WHAT?! WHY?!" They all yelled.

I told them everything that happened and they were all showing mixed emotions. They were worried, concerned, mad, sad and frustrated. Just then, the TV in the canteen was turned up and everyone was paying attention.

"Breaking news! A break-in took place last night at *Jisoo's address* at approximately 2:30am this morning. Hong Jisoo, a student of Pledis High was injured and is currently in the hospital, recovering from his injuries."

Gasps were heard from all over the canteen.

"The break-in was done by another student of Pledis High, Lee Seokmin."

Another series of gasps were heard all over the canteen as the reporter continued.

"Lee Seokmin was apprehended earlier this morning by his own father who is a police officer. It is uncertain what will become of him."

The reporter went into more details telling what happened and I just sat there with my face in my hands.

-Time skip-

Once school was done, we all went to the hospital to see Jisoo. When we got there, he was already awake.

THANK GOD!

We went in all at once since it was a big hospital room. Everyone crowded around him, asking if he was okay, but he wouldn't answer. He was still laying down, and he was staring at the roof. They all went quiet after realising her muttered something.

"What did you say hyung?" Soonyoung said, holding on to his hand.

"Yoon Jeonghan," I heard him mutter and I looked at him.

They all looked over at me and I slowly went over to him and held his hand.

"I'm here Soo," I said softly. I had never called him that before.

For the first time, he shifted his eyes from the roof and looked at me. His eyes got teary as he looked at me. He was beginning to cry, but his heart started beating faster and his face was getting red.

I panicked and began calming him down like I did that day on the roof, but this time, my forehead was against his.

He soon calmed down and stared into my eyes. I sat back up and caressed his cheek.

"Everyone else is here to see you," I said to him softly and he finally blinked and looked around. Once his landed on Chan who was looking down, trying to hold back his tears, he called out for him softly.

"Channie."

Chan looked up hesitantly and those tears that he was holding back suddenly started flowing down his cheeks like a waterfall. Jisoo reach out his hand for Chan and he trembled as he reached out to touch Jisoo's hand.

Jisoo immediately pulled him into a hug as he sobbed. I got up and moved to the side and he pulled Tzuyu to him too and she was sobbing too.

"I'm okay guys, I'm okay," Jisoo said and they all smiled, ever Tzuyu and Chan smiled through their tears.

I sat down in a chair in the hospital while the others talked to him. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

Jisoo's okay, so that means I don't have to worry anymore was the last thing I said to myself before falling asleep in the chair.