Chapter 9

-Jisoo's POV-

I woke up to my phone ringing. I opened my eyes to see Jeonghan hyung's face that was only a few inches away from mine. I was startled and flustered, but I just ignored it and quickly picked up my phone from the nightstand next to my bed and answered it without looking at the caller's ID.

"Hello?" I answered groggily.

"Hyung? Did I wake you?"

It was Chan.

"Yeah, but it's okay. What's up Channie?" I asked.

"Nothing, but are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am. Don't worry. You know I don't stay too sad for too long," I said laughing slightly.

"I know, and that's good. By the way, the others and I are coming over in 2 hours. Is that okay?" Chan asked.

"Yeah, sure! But, when you get here, I want you to tell me everything about Nayeon and Seokmin, including what happened at the party and the stuff you found out at lunch time on Friday, okay? I feel like I wanna know everything," I said. I felt the need to find out about everything that was going on.

"Okay hyung, I promise to tell you later. Can I stay there for a couple nights please? My parents aren't on speaking terms right now and the tension here is too thick, so I can't take it," He told me and I immediately agreed.

"Okay, be safe on your way here, love you," I said happily.

"Love you too hyung. I'll call Jeonghan hyung again. I've been calling him since the others confirmed the plan to come to your house today."

"No need. He's here. He's been here since the night of the party," I answered and Chan gasped.

"Really? And he hasn't left yet?" He asked, shocked.

"Yeah. Mom told him to stay over Friday night and he ended up staying last night too. He helped me feel a lot better so yeah," I said with a small smile, looking over at Jeonghan hyung's sleeping face.

"Okay, as long as you're feeling better," He said.

"Okay Channie, see you in a bit," I said and he hung up.

I put my phone down and shook Jeonghan hyung awake.

"Hyung, wake up," I said softly.

He shifted and hummed a bit before opening his eyes slowly.

"We should probably get washed up now. Chan, Tzuyu and the others are gonna be here in 2 hours," I said and he nodded sleepily. Cute, I thought.

"I'll get some clothes for you to wear after you shower, and then I'll go shower first since I woke up first, okay?" I said and he nodded and slowly got up and gave me a sleepy smile.

I got some clothes for him to wear and then went to shower. I sang my heart out while showering, not caring who was hearing me. I knew I had a great voice so I would always show it off the most when I was showering.

-2 hours later-

Jeonghan hyung and I were helping mom prepare lunch when the doorbell rang. I looked at my phone and saw that it was almost 12. Dad got the door, greeted the guests and let them in. They greeted mom with polite bows and all crowded around me and Jeonghan hyung.

"Oppa~!" Tzuyu whined and clinged on to me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, I promise. Are you guys okay?"

They all said yes at once and I nodded.

"Good! You guys go up to my room and wait there. Jeonghan hyung and I will be up with lunch in a few minutes," I said and they all scurried off to my room thanking us.

Once we were done, Mom, Jeonghan hyung and I brought the food up to my room and mom left us there to eat. We ate, talked and laughed for a while.

Once we were done eating, Chan and I did the dishes and went back to my room.

"Channie, I'm ready for you to tell us everything," I said once we sat down and he nodded, taking out his phone.

"So, remember on Friday when I ran into the canteen saying I saw something?" He asked while scrolling through his phone and we nodded and he continued and turned the phone around. There was a picture of Nayeon and Seokmin kissing. I felt my hear break more when I saw it. "I saw Nayeon and Seokmin kissing in the hallway."

"Those two fucking idiots," I heard Tzuyu sigh.

"And then in the evening when were getting ready for the party, when I asked Nayeon to borrow her phone while she was showering, I was looking for messages between her and Seokmin, and I found this."

Chan scrolled to the next picture and it was a picture of messages between Seokmin and Nayeon.

(The following is the convo between Nayeon and Seokmin)

Nayeon: Do you think he's noticed yet?

Seokmin: Naah, he's too shallow to know that we're dating.

Nayeon: LOL is he that dense?

Seokmin: Babe, stop worrying about him.

Nayeon: When are you planning to dump that loser anyways? I don't wanna keep this a secret anymore.

Seokmin: Patience love. I told you. I'm breaking up with him at the party.

Nayeon: Awesome! I can't wait to have you to myself! :)

(End of convo)

"Wow, they actually had it planned out and shit," I said, taken aback and slightly mad.

Chan hugged me and I sighed deeply.

"As upset as I am, I won't do anything. I won't even let this bother me. All I have to do is get over him," I said with a huff.

"Don't worry hyung, I'm here for you. We're all here for you," Chan said and I smiled.

"I love you guys so much. You're the greatest friends I could ever ask for."

I hugged Chan and Tzuyu and everyone turned it into a group hug.

We just did a bunch of random stuff until it was time for everyone, except Chan to leave. Jeonghan hyung went home too.

"How long are you staying for Channie?" I asked Chan as we were getting ready for bed. Whenever Chan slept over, he would always sleep in my bed and I wouldn't mind at all.

"Probably a week. You know how my parents are," he said shrugging and climbing into bed.

"True," I replied, getting in beside him and turning off the bedside lamp.

"Night night Channie, sleep well," I said and patted his cheek.

He smiled. "Goodnight hyung."

Even if he wasn't biologically my brother, he was still my little brother and I loved him very much.

BROTHERLY LOVE, OF COURSE.