Chapter 7

-Jeonghan's POV-

I couldn't believe that Nayeon and Seokmin would do this. I've only known Jisoo for a day, but I know that he absolutely loved Seokmin because for half of the time we talked, he talked about him.

When we got to Jisoo's house, I carried him to the door and rang the doorbell. Jisoo's mom answered the door and looked at me, then at Jisoo. She panicked and asked what happened. I asked her if I could put Jisoo in bed then tell her and she said yes and allowed me in. I took to his room, placed him on his bed, took of his shoes, and threw his blankets over him. I checked to make sure he was breathing before leaving the room and closing the door behind me.

I went back to the living room to see his mother waiting for me with a cup of tea.

"What happened? Why is my Jisoo passed out? Did he cry?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes ma'am," I answered.

"Why did he cry?" She asked and I hesitantly explained to her.

"I always knew something wasn't right about that boy."

"We were all surprised and upset, but Chan, he was completely angry. I only met Jisoo today because I'm a new student in his class and we quickly became friends. I've only known him for a day, but I could see that he really loved Seokmin because he talks about him a lot. And whenever Seokmin was the subject of a conversation, he'd get so happy, his eyes would sparkle more than they already do..." I trailed off, then blushed when I realised I was getting carried away.

"I-I'm sorry Mrs. Hong," I bowed, but she just patted my back and thanked me for bringing Jisoo home.

I smiled, "No need to thank me Mrs. Hong. I'll always be of help when I can be.

She smiled and nodded slowly. I looked at the time and got up. I turned to her and bowed.

"I should get home now. Thank you for having me."

"How will you get home?" She asked.

"I'll ask Soonyoung to take me," I answered.

"He already left."

"Oh. In that case, I can try to get a taxi," I said, knowing no taxis would be out at this time.

"Taxis get off the road at 9:45pm. You can just stay for the night," she suggested.

I politely declined because I didn't want to be a burden, but she insisted. So I ended staying in the guest room for the night. She gave me some comfortable clothes, a bathing rag and a towel and some new underpants. I thanked her and went to shower.

-Mrs. Hong's POV-

I always knew something wasn't right about Seokmin, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I'm thankful that Jeonghan brought him in safely.

I could already tell that Jeonghan liked Jisoo. I could see something in his eyes when he talked about Jisoo, something that I never saw in Seokmin's eyes. This looks like love at first sight. It reminds me of my husband and I when we met.

I went to the guest room to tell Jeonghan that if he needed anything, he could come to me, but as I was about to knock, I heard something.

He was in the shower and he was singing. His voice is beautiful. I listened to him for a few seconds, then left, smiling. He seems like such a good person. I feel like he would be better for my Jisoo, I thought as I went to Jisoo's room. I changed his clothes and turned the ac on since he was sweating. I kissed his forehead and left his room, closing the door behind me. He may be a big boy, but he's still my only son.