Chapter 5

-Jisoo's POV-

We were all finally ready for the party. We all looked super amazing.

I was wearing a pastel pink hoodie, white, ripped skinny jeans and white adidas shoes. Seokmin was wearing a red jacket over a black shirt, with black skinny jeans and red adidas. Jeonghan was wearing white sweat suit with the number 17 on it with a pair of black and white adidas. Jihoon wore a black hoodie, black skinny jeans and black uppers. Soonyoung wore a black hoodie, red joggers and red uppers. Seungcheol wore a black hoodie, black joggers with checkered strips down the sides and checkered all star. Chan was wearing a pink shirt, white, ripped skinny jeans, and pink all star. Tzuyu was wearing a strapless, black and white checkered suit with a black leather jacket over it and black boots. Nayeon wore a white crop top, blue skirt and white heels.

Needless to say, we all looked jaw-dropping.

Tzuyu, Nayeon and I did everyone's makeup to top everything off. Once it was 6:30pm, we all headed out. Seungcheol and I decided to drive since we were the ones that were probably not gonna get drunk.

Seokmin, Jeonghan, Soonyoung and Jihoon drove with me while Chan, Nayeon and Tzuyu drove with Tzuyu drove with Seungcheol.

Mingyu's house was like a whole ass mansion! Once we got there, we parked and left the cars to enjoy the party. People were already dancing, drinking and talking. It was early so no one was passed out or even drunk yet. Tzuyu, Chan and Seungcheol immediately went to dancing, Soonyoung and Jihoon went straight to the bar, and Seokmin and I went to sit on one of the couches. Why does Mingyu have a frickin' bar in his house? I thought, but shook my head. Seokmin immediately took out his phone and I pouted. Jeonghan soon came over and sat next to me on the couch. I playfully punched him and smiled at him, then turned to Seokmin.

"Should we go dance?" I asked him, but he ignored me and continued texting.

"Seokminnie," I said cutely and he looked up and hummed. He didn't smile at my aegyo or pinch my cheeks like he usually did. I frowned and repeated the question.

"Should we go dance?"

"Naah, I don't feel like it," He said and turned his attention back to his phone. I pouted and relaxed unto the settee. I started talking to Jeonghan since Seokmin was ignoring me. I glanced at Seokmin, then at his phone. I'm not the type of boyfriend who checks phones and stuff like that, so I don't know what got into me. I noticed that just then he got a text from Nayeon. I didn't read what it said and just went back to talking to Jeonghan.

"Hey, I'll be right back," Seokmin tapped my shoulder and said and I nodded.

Just at that moment, I noticed that since we got to the party, I didn't see Nayeon after we entered. I brushed it off though and went back to talking to Jeonghan. After about 10 minutes of talking and laughing, we went to the bar to get a drink.

"Oh, I didn't get the chance to tell you, but you look absolutely amazing. I couldn't say it earlier because I didn't want Seokmin to kill me," Jeonghan said and laughed awkwardly.

"Thanks hyung, so do you," I said with a slight smile, then sighed. "And about Seokmin, he wouldn't even notice if you said it. And even if he did, he wouldn't care. He hasn't even told me how I look tonight. All he's been doing is texting. He can barely even spare me a glance."

"I noticed earlier." He trailed off. "You look like you love him a lot."

"I do. I really do. He's been a great boyfriend and I love him so, so much. But it doesn't seem to matter to him anymore," I said and took a sip of my vodka.

"I'm sorry Jisoo," Jeonghan said and patted my leg.

"Let's just talk about something else," I said and he nodded and quickly changed the topic. I may have only known Jeonghan for only a day, but it feels like I've known him for ages already. We talked a lot today (even though I talked about Seokmin for like half the time, but still).

-Time Skip-

About an hour had passed and Seokmin was still not back. When Jeonghan and I were talking, Chan came and sat with us, but he left like 5 minutes ago to go to the bathroom. At that time, we were all seated at the bar and talking over the loud music.

Just then, Chan sprinted towards us.

"Guys, follow me upstairs now! But when we get to the top, be really quiet, okay?" He said in a panic and we nodded and started following him with our drinks still in our hands, running up the stairs and drawing everyone's attention.

We got to the top of the stairs and started moving slowly, but swiftly behind Chan. Chan stopped in front a close door, held on to knob, and sighed. I could see he was hesitating.

"Jisoo hyung, I'm really sorry for what you're about to see..." Chan trailed off and my heart stopped.

What was so bad that even caused Chan to apologize?

He pushed the door open and I looked inside.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

"THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?"