✿PROLOGUE✿

"What took you so long?" he asked

"I'm sorry, it's so traffic. Sorry to keep you waiting," I said

I was about to kiss his cheek but he avoided it. This is the first time he avoided it, but I chose not to mind it.

I smiled and said, "What are we going to talk about?"

"Sit first. I don't want you to pass out here. I don't want to make a scene," he said

I followed him and sat in front of him.

"So, what's the matter? Is there something wrong?" I asked

I'm a bit nervous right now, I hope it's not a serious topic, but he look so serious.

"I don't like beating around the bush and I want to be straight to the point," he sighed then rolled his eyes. "I'm breaking up with you."

I laugh as soon as I've heard what he said.

"Kim Dahyun, I'm serious."

I stopped laughing then I look at him and said, "Stop it, Jimin. You said, you don't like beating around the bush, that's why tell me immediately what you want to say. Don't joke like——

He cut me off, "If you think I'm joking, I'm not. I'm damn serious. I'm breaking up with you."

I blink a few times then I laughed nervously, "Y-you're not a comedian, Jimin. Don't joke like that."

"Are you stupid or something? I'm not joking."

After he said that, tears stream down my face.

"I-if you're not j-joking, w-why? W-what's the r-reason? W-why are you b-breaking up with me?"

He coldly stared at me, "Reason? Simply because I fell out of love. And there's someone who replace you in my heart."

"W-what?"

"I was searching the love I want, and I found that in her," he said while smiling

My tears continuously fall from my eyes.

"I want her to be my one and only. That's why I'm breaking up with you, I don't want to hurt her," he said while smiling

I manage to laugh even though my tears kept falling from my eyes, "You're b-breaking up with me b-because you don't want to hurt her?"

He nodded and said, "Yes."

I laughed. "Y-you don't want to hurt her, that's why you chose to h-hurt me? Goodness, Jimin! W-we've been together for... three years and y-you'll just waste it? You'll just end everything like this?"

"Yes. I don't care about the memories we shared for three years. It's all a trash for me anyways."

I slap him hardly. "T-trash? All of it are trashes for you? How dare you!"

"Don't be so dramatic. Trust me, you'll get over this easily."

I laughed sarcastically. "H-how can you say that? If for you, it's so easy, for me it isn't!"

"Well then, it's your fault, not mine. Besides, I don't care anymore," he stood up. "I guess, I'm done. I need to go."

"P-please," I kneel down. "P-please don't leave me like this."

He pushed me, "Will you stop it? Everyone's looking at you."

"I-I don't care. Please, please don't leave me. I'm b-begging you."

"Even though you give me everything, I won't. Just accept that I don't want to be with you anymore. Accept the fact that you're no longer in my heart."

After he said that, he walk away. I waited for him to look back, but he didn't.

"A-are you okay, Miss?"

I stared at the waiter then laughed.

"Miss?"

I laughed and said, "Isn't it crazy? I'm laughing while crying."

"Miss, d-do you need help?"

"He e-ended our relationship. He ended it like it's the s-simplest thing in the world."

"Miss, I'll just get you water."

I didn't respond, I just stared at nowhere.

"I-is this really the end for us, Park Jimin?"

I wanted an answer, but I know no one will answer my questions.

"Why did you end it this way? Why?"