✿NYSSF 9✿

"Miss, you don't need to apologize."

I kept on telling Miss Rosé that it's not her fault. I'm at the office right now. But when I arrived, all she did was to say sorry.

"Dahyun, I'm really sorry for everything. For what Ji——

I cut her off, "Miss, please don't say sorry over and over again. You're making me feel guilty. Because I know, it's all my fault. Miss, don't made me get mad at you, please."

"Oh, sor——

I cut her off, "You're saying sorry again."

"Oh, right. Sor——Let's get back to work?"

I nodded then smiled.

Everything's fine now, so far. The threat of that girl never happened. What happened is very different.

That girl's father is different from his daughter.

Her father apologized to Miss Rosé for hurting her, her father wants to apologize to me but since I'm on a day off that time, he didn't had the chance to do it.

He even told Miss Rosé to understand her brat daughter. He said, he knew it's his daughter's fault.

I'm just so happy that at least, everything is fine.

"Dahyun, after work, let's have a dinner together."

My forehead wrinkled. "Why, Miss?"

"I just want to at least, treat you. That's my peace offering."

I laughed. "Miss, you don't need to do that. You don't need to give me a peace offering, we never fought," I sigh. "If it's because of our little misunderstanding awhile ago, I'm really sorry. I never meant to be mad at you, I just don't like it when you say sorry. It was never your fault, it was mine."

She heaved a sigh. "Fine. This peace offering is not for me, but for my boyfriend. I want to personally apologize for what he said. Because of me, he gets mad at you. He said a lot of hurtful words to you, because of me."

I force a smile. "Miss, you don't have to apologize for what your boyfriend said. He's the one who hurt me, not you."

"Please, Dahyun. Just agree, please? It really kills me. Please accept this. Let's have dinner together, please?"

I sighed. "Do I have a choice?"

She hugged me. "Thank you!"

I just hug her back.

I'm sorry, Miss. Sorry for keeping everything as a secret. I don't deserve a friend like you. You don't deserve a liar like me.

But just like what they usually say, we need to lie for the greater good.

I wonder how she'll react if she found out about my connection with Jimin.

But I hope, when she find out about our past, she won't get mad at me. I hope she won't hate me for keeping everything as a secret. I hope she'll forgive me for doing this.

I'm sorry, Miss. I'm really really sorry.

******

After our work, Miss Rosé and I agreed to go to her favorite restaurant.

I called Nayeon~unnie awhile ago to tell them that I will eat with Miss Rosé.

"So Dahyun, let's order?" she asked as we sat

"If it doesn't pain you, Miss, can you order for me?" I asked