✿NYSSF 14.3✿

"What have you done? You destroyed everything!"

I just stared at my father. I didn't give him any response.

What's the purpose of that? It's not like he will listen to me. Besides, I don't have time for him. I need to see Dahyun today, I need to clear everything to her.

"Aren't you going to answer me? Are you that disrespectful?"

I heaved a sigh, "What's your question again, father?"

"What happened to Rosé and you? Why is she so mad at you? What have you done, this time?"

"She found out about my connection with Dahyun," I simply answered

I'm too tired to answer all his questions. But if I don't, he will just annoy the hell out of me.

"What? I already told you to cut all your connections with that girl. Why did you disobeyed me?"

I simply rolled my eyes, "Dad, I did. It just happened that she's Rosé's assistant. It's not like I'm the one who hired Dahyun."

"How did Rosé found out about your connection?"

I just shrugged.

"Park Jimin, you'll tell me or I'll hurt that girl."

I heaved a sigh, "Fine. She saw us talking to each other. So, I told her that Dahyun's my ex girlfriend."

"What are you thinking? Why did you do that?"

"Dad, let's stop talking about this. I've had enough this evening. I need to see Dahyun."

"What? No! You will not meet her, or else her life will be in danger."

I heaved a sigh, "Fine, I won't. But still, I won't stay here."

"You—— Where the hell are you going? We're not done yet!"

I ignored and left him there. I went inside my car.

I've had enough tonight. I can't handle everything. I'm so tired tonight. I don't wanna hear his remarks. I'd rather jump on a building than stay and listen to everything he's saying.

Once I arrived, the six of them welcome me with glares.

"What?" I asked. I don't like their glares. It felt like I did a crime, like I killed someone.

"Dude, what have you done?"

"Have you talk to my father awhile ago?"

They just give me a confused look. I heaved a sigh, "You had the same question. Ask my father what's my answer to that question. I don't like repeating it."

"Jimin, you hurt Rosé! But not just Rosé, you hurt Dahyun a lot! How can you stay calm at this situation? Are you that cold hearted?"

I just stared at Jin.

"He's not cold hearted. He's also affected. You can see it in his eyes. He's just too coward to show that."

I just stared at Suga.

Why do I have a friend like him? And why is he too straightforward? Oh well, I'm used to it. He's not Suga if he's not frank.

"Dude, what are you going to do now?"

I heaved a sigh, "I don't know. And even if I know what I'm going to do, I can't. Dad won't allow me to. He'll do everything just to stop me."

"You should've let Rosé found out about your past relationship with Dahyun. You made it worst for Dahyun. She's in deep pain because of your relationship with Rosé and now what? She lost a friend."