✿NYSSF 16✿

"Dubu, are you sure about this?"

I heaved a sigh. "I don't know, unnie. But this is the right thing to do."

"Make sure you won't regret this, Dahyun."

I just nodded.

We're in front of Rosé's office right now. I told them that I need to resign from my work. I actually don't want to because I love my job as Rosé's assistant, but this is the right thing to do. I don't want to cause a trouble anymore.

"Go, do what you need to do. We'll be waiting for you, here. Just call us when you need us. We got your back," Jihyo~unnie said

I just smiled. I knock three times, then slowly open the door. I look at them, they just nod their heads.

I slowly entered the room.

"Dahyun, what are you doing here?"

I heaved a sigh of relief. "Jooheon, what are you doing here? Where's Rosé?"

"Oh, the chairman called her. I'm here to check if—— nevermind, you, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I just need to give something to Rosé, but since she's not here, I'll just give it to you instead," I said as I handed the letter to him

He accepted it. "What is this—— resignation letter? You'll resign?"

I nodded then smiled. "Yep. I really don't want to, but that's the right thing to do, right? I don't want to cause any trouble."

"But——

He was cut by someone. "That's great. I don't need a traitor employee here."

I just look down, I don't want to see Rosé's face. I thought I can already face her, but I still can't.

"Aren't you leaving? You already gave your resignation letter, you can go."

I face her. "Rosé, I'm sorry. Sorry for everything that ha——

She cut me off. "Stop apologizing. I don't need your fake apology. Besides, it already happened, your sorry can't change anything. So just keep it."

I went silent, I just look down.

"Can you just leave? I don't want to see your face. It irritates me."

"Rosé, don't say that to Dahyun. It's not her fault."

"Shut it, Jooheon. Don't defend her," Rosé said, then she look at me. "Leave, you traitor."

My eyes widen when my friends entered.

"Hey! Don't you dare call Dubu a traitor."

"Unnie, stop it. L-let's just go," I said, stopping Jihyo~unnie

"You know nothing about how I felt so you shut up! Leave my office, now!"

"Unnie, l-let's just go," I look at my other friends to ask for help but they ignored me

"Oh, really? We don't know about how you feel. What about Dahyun? Do you how hurt she was after what happened that day? Stop playing the victim card because all of you got hurt. Not just you, not just Jimin, but also Dubu. And even if she hurt you, you still don't have the rights to call her a traitor," Jihyo~unnie said

"Unnie, stop it! Please!" I plead, but she just ignored me

"You'll leave my office or I'll call the security?"

"Why? Is your guilt——

"Shut up! Leave!"

Jihyo~unnie laugh sarcastically. "I'm so sad that you became Dahyun's friend. I don't think you value the friendship you shared. Because if you do, you'll forgive her, whatever she did to you. But yeah, like you've said, you're hurting, to bad, Dahyun's hurting too. Goodbye, my dear."