✿NYSSF 8.1✿

"What really happened, Dahyun? Why did you came home crying?"

My friends kept on asking me what happened that day. Why did I came home crying.

I'm at our house today since Miss Rosé message me to take a day off. She felt really sorry for me, for what happened that time.

But she shouldn't be. I should be the one apologizing to her. She's really kind. She don't deserve a liar friend like me.

"Dahyun, are you still with us?"

I came back to reality. I nodded. "Yes, unnie."

"Then tell us honestly, what happened? Why did you cried? Did your boss hurt you? Just tell us, we'll gonna hurt her for you."

I shook my head. "Unnie, this is not my boss' fault. I already told you, Miss Rosé is very kind. She can't hurt me," I sigh. "Actually, someone got mad at me for spilling juice on her dress, but Miss Rosé came to defend me."

"So, what's the reason you cried? You should be happy because she defended you."

"Yeah, Jihyo~unnie is right. You should be happy, unnie," Chaeyoung said

I shook my head. "Because of me, she got hurt. The girl slap her and even threatened to tell her father not to invest on the company."

"What? Who's that witch? I'm just gonna talk to her. I won't do anything stupid," Jihyo~unnie said. Well, I know she's being sarcastic.

"Aside from that, Miss Rosé's b-boyfriend got mad at me because Miss got hurt," I looked down. I don't want to see their reactions.

"What? Are you serious? It's not your fault, it's your boss' fault. If she didn't defended you, she won't get hurt," Momo~unnie said

"No, that's not right. It's my fault. If I didn't spill the juice on the girl's dress, she won't get mad at me. There will be no scene," I said

"Aish! You're crazy, Dubu! Everything was an accident!" Nayeon~unnie said

"I can't help but blame myself. Her boyfriend is right, I'm stupid."

Tzuyu and Sana hugged me. I just cried.

"Dubu, everything happens for a reason. Bring me to your boss' boyfriend, I'm gonna slap him for calling you stupid. What does he think of himself, genius? Aish!" Jihyo~unnie said, furiously. She's kinda scary when she's mad.

"Is that the reason why you cried, unnie?" Tzuyu asked

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Who's that guy? I'll just talk to him," Jihyo~unnie said

I smiled weakly, as I wipe my tears. "It's Jimin."

They exchanged glances.

I heaved a sigh. "He's my boss' boyfriend."

"W-what?"

I laughed at their reactions. "What kind of reaction is that?"

"J-Jimin is your boss' boyfriend? How?"

"Miss Rosé said that they met at a beach. Then he courted her then they became lo——

Jihyo~unnie cut me off, "I'm not asking about their love story. But I'm amazed, you knew their love story yet you're not crying?"

"Oh, at first, I cried. But my friend told me to be happy for them. I cry a bit, but that's it."

"Are you sure? You sound bitter," Nayeon~unnie commented

I rolled my eyes. "Aish! I'm not! I already accepted their relationship, okay? I'm fine with it. It's not like I can't live without him."

"But you can't be happy without him," Tzuyu said