✿NYSSF 15✿

"Aren't you going to eat, Dubu?"

I didn't replied, I simply shook my head.

"Dubu, why are you punishing yourself? Eat, even just a bit. Stop this," Jihyo~unnie said

I just stared at nowhere.

"Dahyun, we know we can't help you. So please, help yourself. You're the only person who can help yourself now. Please help yourself," Nayeon~unnie plead

I also want to help myself, unnie, I badly want to, but I can't.

"Dahyun, aren't you going to talk? Are you just gonna let what happened, ruin you? Goodness, Dahyun! You've face many challenges before, worst than that. Help yourself!" I can see anger in Jihyo~unnie's eyes, she's mad at me.

I didn't replied again, I just heaved a sigh.

I don't know what to say.

"So you're not gonna talk? Okay, fine, I've had enough. The seven of you stay here, I'm tired," she said as she walk away

My tears stream down my face. "Unnie....."

She stop walking, she faced me while raising an eyebrow. "Wow,  I thought you've lost your tongue. After two days of not eating and talking, aren't you tired? You're easily killing yourself, are you aware of that?"

I shook my head, my tears continuously stream down my face.

"Dahyun, please stop this, please help yourself. Do you want us to get mad at you?"

I didn't replied, I just shook my head.

I'm sorry, unnie. I know you're hurting because of me. Sorry for dragging you in this mess.

"Dahyun, we'll leave you here. But promise us to eat by yourself, okay? Eat, okay?"

I just nodded.

"Unnie, we're just here for you," Tzuyu said

I just nodded.

"Let's go," Jihyo~unnie said, she look at me for the last time. "Dahyun, make sure you eat. Or else we'll beat Jimin up."

I nodded. "Y-Yes, unnie."

"Okay, eat."

All of them left me.

I stared at the food.

You need to eat Kim Dahyun, stop this drama.

I pull my hair, out of frustration.

This is not you. What's happening to you? Like what they said, you're slowly killing yourself.

I just stared at the food.

It looks yummy. But I've lost my appetite. I don't want to eat.

"Are you just gonna stare at your food? If you're not gonna eat that, I'll eat that."

I pouted then heaved a sigh.

Why is he here?

"I heard from them that you're not talking and eating for a few days. What are you thinking? Oh wait, are you even thinking?"

I heaved a sigh. "Stop insulting me."

"Glad you're talking now. So, why are you punishing yourself? Do you want me to punish you myself?"

I just rolled my eyes, I didn't replied.

"Eat your food. Stop this, don't make your life miserable. Help yourself recover from that tragedy," he said