✿LAST CHAPTER✿

"I'm glad you came."

She stood up, and offer me the chair in front of her. I just smiled and sat at the chair she offered.

"Hi/ Hi?"

The two of us laugh when we greeted each other in chorus.

"How are you?" she asked

I smiled, "I'm fine. How about you?"

"I'm also fine," she sighed. "I've been looking for you ever since that incident happened, but I never saw you. I ask your friends but they told me you left for good."

"Oh, that, my cousin offered a job to me, so I went to U.S, I live there for almost six years."

She laughed, "Oh, that explained everything. I thought you left, b-because of me."

I immediately shook my head, "Nope. I need to leave because of my cousin's son. I became the babysitter of his son, that's my job there. Actually, I enjoyed it, my nephew is so cute."

She just smiled, "I really thought you went away because of me."

I laughed, "No, it's really not about you."

She smiled, "Thank you, Dahyun. And I'm really really sorry for everything I said before. I was just mad that time, I hope you understand."

I smiled, "Of course. Actually, being away for a few years, made me realize a few things. And actually, it's also good for me, I've been away from all the stress."

She just smiled at me. None of us spoke.

It's a bit awkward, how can I lighten the mood? Hmm...

"How's everything here?" I asked

"Oh, everything's fine. Our business is really going well," she answered

I smiled, "That's great."

None of us spoke again. The atmosphere is not that good again.

I admit, it's a bit awkward, but I don't mind that anymore. I'm happy that Rosé and I are friends again.

"Jimin and I aren't together anymore. We broke up, six years ago."

I blink a few times, I didn't replied.

"Oh, sorry if I mentioned him. I just thought you want to know, or at least, you need to know."

I just smiled.

"Have you talk to each other?" she asked

I nodded, "Yep, but that was before I left. We had a bit conversation, to clear things out. That's the last time I talk to him, and also the last time I saw him. We never saw each other again."

"Oh, that's, sad. Why don't you talk to him?"

I laughed, "If there's an opportunity, why not?"

"That's good. I'm glad you're now good with each other. Besides, you two love each other so much, that's a fact," she said

I just force a smile.

"Babe,"

My eyes widen when I saw the guy who called Rosé, 'babe.'

"Hi tofu!"

I can't speak, I'm too stunned to see him.

"Why are you so surprised to see me? Is it too unbelievable for you?"