✿NYSSF 14.2✿

"Dahyun..."

I immediately wipe my tears.

"W-What are you d-doing here? Y-you should be entertaining y-your guests," I said, not looking at him.

Why is he here? Does he really want to hurt me?

"I-I'm sorry," he said

I laugh sarcastically, while still wiping my tears. I face him. "S-sorry? F-for what? F-for that announcement? Y-you shouldn't say sorry. A-actually, I s-should be happy, f-for the b-both of you. B-but I'm sorry. Sorry for r-reacting like this."

"D-Dahyun....."

"N-No, p-please don't feel pity for me. I d-don't like it. P-please, just go."

"B-But I can't l-leave you here. T-This is all my fault. S-sorry for h-hurting you, a-again and a-again."

I laugh sarcastically. "S-Sorry? D-do you think, s-sorry can f-fix everything? If  only s-sorry can fix e-everything. B-but no, it won't. It won't!"

What he did next, surprised me. He hugged me and caress my back.

"W-what.... w-what a-are you doing?"

"L-let me just h-hug you, f-for the last time. S-say everything you w-want to say. C-curse me, I d-don't care. J-just let me hug you. E-even for the last time."

My tears stream down my face, it's like they're on a race.

I want to curse him, I wanted to tell him how much I hate him for hurting me. I wanted to tell him how hurt I was when I found out that he's engage with Rosé.

When Rosé came into my mind, I immediately pushed him away.

"S-stay away from me. T-this is not right. Go back to R-Rosé. Go back to t-the party."

"I don't want to," he said

I laugh sarcastically. "W-why are you being like this? W-what's going on your mind?"

I receive no response from him. He's just staring at me.

"Aren't you going to answer Dahyun's question, Jimin?"

My eyes widen when I saw Rosé. I immediately stood up.

"R-Rosé....."

I was too shocked to see her. She's just staring at me.

"Can someone enlighten me? I don't understand what's happening. And Jimin," she stared at Jimin. "What's going on with the two of you? What was all of these? All that I saw, what was that for?"

"R-Rosé, p-please not now."

"N-not now? A-are you out of your mind? I want to know everything, now! I have the rights to ask because I'm your girlfriend! So what's happening? Tell me!"

My tears stream down my face as soon as I saw Rosé crying.

I can't see Rosé at this state. I was so guilty.

"R-Rosé, D-Dahyun is my..... my ex girlfriend."

Miss Rosé laugh sarcastically. "W-what? S-so all along, you knew each other? A-all along, you fooled me? How stupid of me!"

I shook my head. "R-Rosé, t-that's not true. We didn't f-fooled you. W-we never f——

She cut me off, "Shut up! You never fooled me? S-so what do you think you did? You hid the truth from me! You hid your connection with each other. I saw the way Jimin stared at you, but... but I thought, n-nothing was special with that. Aren't you fooling me when you hid the truth from me?"