✿NYSSF 14.1✿

"You look so beautiful, Dahyun."

I laughed. "Jooheon, why are you saying nonsense things?"

"I'm not. You really look beautiful today. I mean, you're always beautiful. But right now, you look stunning."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop saying nonsense things. Let's just go, okay?"

"Yes, my princess."

I just shook my head while laughing.

Jooheon is here as my 'date' for that party. He's my escort. So we're going to that party together.

"Do you know what will happen on that party?" I asked

He shook his head. "No, I dont."

"Oh, okay. I thought you know. I wonder what will happen to that party."

"Oh, me too. I'm curious about that party. Wait, is your friend really not gonna join us? Miss Rosé invited them, right?" he asked, still focus on the way

I nodded. "Oh, yes. Miss Rosé invited them. But nah, they don't want to go. They're too busy with their work and today is just their free time. Their time to sleep and relax. That's why, they didn't come with us."

"Oh, that explains why. Oh well, you're right. They need to relax, after a long tiring day. We all need to relax and enjoy. That's why, you enjoy this party. Don't worry about everything too much," he said

I smiled. "You're right. You too, my escort."

"You look very kind today."

"Maybe because of what I'm wearing," I said

"Oh yeah. But if you're not wearing clothes like that, you look very very bad——Ouch! Stop it! I'm driving!"

I rolled my eyes. "You deserve that. How dare you insult me after complimenting me."

"Yeah, right. But you still don't have the rights to slap my shoulders. I'm driving, can't you see? Do you want us to die?"

I rolled my eyes. "Will you stop ruining our night? Let's stop it, okay?"

"Fine. Let's just enjoy this night. Just don't hurt me. You've been slapping my shoulders for almost one hundred times. It hurts a lot. Even though you don't have big hands, it still hurts."

I laughed so hard.

"Don't laugh at me! I'm serious, Dahyun!"

I laughed so hard again. He look like a fried dumpling when he's mad. He look so red.

"Get out of my car," he said as he stop driving

"What? You're my escort. The two of us should arrive at the——

He cut me off, "What are you talking about, Dahyun?"

"You want me to get out of your car! How can I find the way to the party's venue if I'm not with you?"

My forehead wrinkled when he laugh.

"Yah! I'm not joking, you jerk! I'm serious now!"

He stopped laughing. "What are you talking about? I want you to get out of my car, not because I'm mad at you, but because we're here. Do you want me to leave you alone in my car? You'll be stuck here, while me, I'll be enjoying the party. You choose. You'll get out of my car, or I'll leave you here?"

I immediately get out of his car because of the embarrassment I felt.

"So now you get why I want you to get out of my car?" he asked