✿EPILOGUE✿

"Jimin!"

I heaved a sigh before answering, "Yes, honey?"

"Don't you dare call me honey, I'm not honey, I'm dahyun. Who's honey? Is she your mistress?"

I heaved a sigh, "Dahyun, I don't have a mistress. Honey is our endearment."

She just glared at me.

What am I going to do with my wife?

"Go get me green mango," she commanded

"Okay."

I was about to go when she called me, "Why, honey?"

"Where are you going?" she asked

"To the refrigerator."

"Don't go to the refrigerator," she said

My forehead wrinkled, "The green mango is on the refrigerator. If I'm not gonna op——

She cut me off, "I want a fresh one. There's a green mango in our backyard. Go get some for me."

"What? Are you serious?"

She rolled her eyes, "Do you think I'm joking?"

I just heaved a sigh.

If you're not pregnant, I will surely throw a pillow on you. Aish! Why are you so demanding?

I had no choice but to get a fresh green mango for her. I climb the mango tree at our backyard.

"Dude, what are you doing there?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm finding a worm."

"What?"

I rolled my eyes, "Dahyun ask me to get a fresh green mango for her."

"Oh, that's too sad. Since you're already there, can you get us green mango too? That's delicious."

I glared at Suga, he's really impossible. I wanna slap his face using this mango I'm holding.

"Rm!"

I rolled my eyes when she hugged Rm.

"Dahyun, how are you?" Rm asked

"I'm not fine. Jimin is giving me a hard time."

My forehead wrinkled because of what she said.

"When did I give her a hard time? Isn't it the other way around? She's the one who's giving me a hard time. Aish!"

I stared at them, she's being too clingy to Rm. How dare them flirt in front of me, I mean, below me.

I heaved a sigh then ignored them.

****

"Here's your mango, your highness."

"Where's ours, dude?"

I raise an eyebrow at Rm, "Why don't you get a mango on your own? I'm not your maid."

"Dude, why are you so mean to me?"

"Ask your self," I whispered

"Jimin, go get a mango for them."

I raise an eyebrow, "Honey, why would I? I'm too tired. Let them go get on their own, I'm not there maid."

"You're so mean," she said, she look at Rm. "Rm, you can eat this mango."

"What about you, Dahyun?"

"No, I'm fine. You can have it, I'll just ask Jimin to get another one for me."