✿NYSSF 13✿

"Miss, are you sure that this is the right boutique shop? Everything here looks expensive."

"Yes, Dahyun. Don't worry about the price, I'll take care of it."

"But Miss——

She cut me off, "I'm the one who brought you here, so I'll be the one who'll pay everything. Like I've said, my friend own this. You don't have to worry."

I don't have a choice but to nod.

Miss Rosé and I are here at her friend's boutique. She told me that we need to buy dresses for the party, tomorrow.

I don't know what's special about that party tomorrow. But I can feel that it's very important to Miss Rosé.

If it's not, she won't take me to her friend's boutique. And besides, she's smiling ears to ears while talking about that party.

I wonder what will happen in that party.

"Miss, may I ask what's with that party?" I asked

"Oh, that? That's the party I've been waiting for. That's why, I'm excited for it. But for now, it's a secret. You'll know what will happen in that party tomorrow. So, be there, okay?"

I just nodded.

"I don't want you to missed that party. I want you to be there because you're my friend."

I nodded. "Yes, Miss. I will be there."

"Oh, I'll just talk to my friend. Wait for me here," she said

I just nodded. She walk towards the owner of this boutique.

I took my phone out of my bag when it vibrated.

"Why is Nayeon~unnie calling me? I already ask for her permission awhile ago."

I answered the call.

"Unnie, why did you call?" I asked

"Oh, nothing. I just want to make you're safe," she said

I laughed. "Nothing bad will happen to me, unnie. I'm very much fine here."

"I just want to make sure that your boss will not——

I cut her off, "Unnie, please stop being mean to Miss Rosé. She's a nice and kind person. Please respect her."

I heard her sighed. "Fine. But it would be okay if we're there. If only we're not busy, we'll join you."

I just laughed. "Unnie, I'm really fine. I thought you're busy?"

"Oh, yeah, right. Take care or else. Bye!"

"Goodbye!"

She hung up. After that call, I saw Miss Rosé walking towards me.

"Let's try the dresses, okay?"

I just nodded.

The two of us walk towards her friend.

"Can you find the right one for me?" Miss Rosé asked

Her friend laughed. "Of course, my friend. I'll find the best for you."

Miss Rosé just smiled. Her friend walk away.

I just look around. The place looks neat. And the dresses here, are all fabolous. And it looks really really expensive.

"Miss—— I mean, Rosé, the clothes here looks very expensive, I don't think I can aff——

She cut me off, "Dahyun, I already told you that it's on me. Don't worry too much, okay? Everything's on me."