✿NYSSF 7✿

I'm somewhat happy now. No, scratch that—— I'm really really happy these past few days.

I mean, who would not be? My life is so peaceful. No one's appearing like a mushroom and no one's bothering me.

I'm at the office right now, and I'm currently doing my job as Miss Rosé's friend.

"Dahyun?"

I came back to reality when Miss Rosé snap her finger. I heaved a sigh. "Miss, you should've take a break. You look sick." I've been telling her to take a leave but she refuse to do so. She always use the excuse that she had a lot of work to do.

"Thank you for the concern, Dahyun. But I'm okay, I'm still fine, so far."

I sighed again. "Miss, take care of yourself. No one will take care of yourself, only you."

"Dahyun, I'm really okay. I don't want to waste the opportunity that Chairman gave. I need to present to the board meeting today."

I sighed. "I guess, no one can change your mind."

"Yes. Oh by the way, can you go with me to the board room? You can stay outside but please, go with me."

"Why, Miss? Are you nervous?"

She smile shyly. "Yes. This is my first time so I'm a bit nervous. Just go with me, please?"

I smiled then nodded. "Of course, Miss. I'm your friend, right? I'll give you my support."

"Thank you! Thank you for being my friend."

"I'll also pray for your success."

"Thank you," she hugged me

I just caress her back.

"Oh, wait, let's cut the drama here. I need to prepare!"

She stood up nervously. I just laughed at her.

She look tense right now.

"Why do you need to present to the board meeting, Miss?"

"The chairman——err, my dad, gave me the opportunity to present to the board. I need to do my best in this presentation. If the new investor will love this presentation of mine, they might invest in our company."

I nodded. "Oh, that's a big yet risky opportunity."

"That's why I'm so nervous. What if I failed? What if dad made the wrong choice of choosing me?"

My forehead wrinkled. "Miss, there's no wrong choice. Besides, just keep in your mind that you can do this."

"B-but I'm afraid to fail. This is the biggest opportunity my dad gave me. I don't want to disappoint them, especially, him."

"Miss, your dad gave you this opportunity because he trust you. Because he know that you can do this. He know that you will do your best. Just believe in yourself."

She smiled. "Thank you for the encouraging words, Dahyun. I badly need that."

I just smiled.

"But you know what? You're right. And I will do my best just do prove to dad that he made the right choice, giving me this big opportunity."

"That's right, Miss. And I know, you won't fail him."

"Yes, I won't."

I smiled.

Help us, oh Lord! I hope she succeed on her presentation. I'm getting nervous right now.

******