Chapter 2

Waleed

   I had come to the mall to buy some accessories for my cell phone. After buying and billing the required items I left the Apple Store and started towards the coffee shop.

    I was in a little hurry cause I had planned to meet my friends in half an hour at the boxing club. Yeah, boxing, was my favorite sport. It was a good way to take the steam out whenever I was pissed, and it happened often. Sometimes it would be some business client who would become a pain in the ass or some employee of my firm who I don't understand why never get the way I worked and always messed up things.

   Geez, was it so difficult to understand my way of working, I was a workaholic. And I had a particular way of working which to my annoyance very few people understood. I had taken over the firm two years ago after my grandfather had retired and went to live in our native village where most of my relatives were settled.

    My grandmother had died when my father was just a boy, Dada(grandfather in Urdu) had raised him all by himself. My Dada must be madly in love with Dadi( Grandmother) for he never married after her death.

      When I was 14 years old my parents died in a car accident. They had gone out for shopping and I was at home with data.

        If not for Dada, I would never have got over the grief of the untimely demise of my parents. But Dada always kept me in check, he became my parents and my best friend. We both had developed a very special relationship with each other.

     He sent me for my Graduation to the US. I had done my MBA from the University of Pennsylvania (Wharton), Philadelphia, PA. It was one of the best business schools in the US. And Dada was the proudest grandpa on my Convocation Day.

    I could feel his joy when I presented him with my degree. He had come to the US especially for my convocation and was ecstatic when all my teachers were congratulating him for my success and were praising him for raising me into such a good human.

    I am a workaholic alright, I am even a control freak I admit, but I always respect my elders and had never ever behaved with them in any improper way.

       It's not that I was a dull person, Oh no I use to chill in the company of my friends. When it comes to working I am highly professional and organized. I can't tolerate indiscipline.

    So back to my coffee, I hurried towards the coffee shop to grab a cup of coffee but I bumped into a girl just outside the coffee shop. She lost her balance due to the collision and the cup of coffee in her hand had fallen on the ground, the cap opened and there was a pool of coffee on the floor now. She somehow steadied herself, but in the way, the book she was holding, in the other hand, fell into the coffee pool, "Fuck, Bad timing" I thought.

   My gaze traveled from the book to her stiletto which now had coffee spilled over them. Then to her toned and shapely long legs in the cream stocking which was now stained with coffee. Her pencil skirt started just above her knees and then I looked upward to the curve of her hips and then to her slim waist and then her bosom, she had a fabulous body.

     Unwilling I made my eyes travel above her bosom to her long and slender neck then to her chin and those lips, God she had those sensual full lips then her Greek nose and all the way to her amber eyes which were filled with rage.

      Then I focused on her complete face, her hairs were black I couldn't guess the length cause they were tied in a bun. Unknowingly my gaze started sliding down her body again when she snapped her fingers in front of my eyes and said " Eyes up here buddy".

   I am sure I blushed and then I saw her bending down and picking up the book from the coffee pool. I checked her out again, she had a great ass, " Woah get a grip Waleed" I scolded myself.