Epilogue

Five Years Later

   Waleed held her hand and pulled her with him, she was surprised where he was taking her, it was their fifth wedding anniversary party.

  Their son Ahad was going to be four years in a few months and they had celebrated their daughter's first birthday two months back. The last five years have been bliss for them both. Their love had only grown and their bond had gotten stronger with time.

  Mia had joined Waleed's firm and they both were working together, Mia had taken over their construction firm, as Waleed was busy expanding his business, in other sectors as well.

   Dada had come back to live with them, after the birth of their daughter at their insistence, he was getting weak with each passing day and Mia and Waleed didn't want him to stay alone in their native village.

   Riyaan had been convicted for 7 years for sexual assault and an attempt at kidnapping and Jeena was in mental rehab. Her condition had worsened with time until she was admitted to rehab. Waleed's aunt had told him that she was doing better now and was recovering.

   Mia didn't have any hard feelings for her, Jeena had been sick and she needed help. Unfortunately, no one realized Jeena needed help until it was too late.

   Sheema and Saad had got married and were living a happily married life, blessed with a daughter. Asjad's parents had accepted Rania as their daughter-in-law and they were blessed with a twin boy and girl two years ago.

   The twins were driving Rania crazy, each passing day and she had decided that she was not having any more children.

   Ali had gotten married to his college sweetheart Huda and they were expecting their first child together.

  "Waleed, will you just tell, where you are taking me?" She asked him again impatiently.

  Waleed kept dragging her until they were in front of a broom closet, he opened the door and walked in and pulled Mia inside with him, and closed the door.

   "Are you cra..." She couldn't complete her sentence because he had captured her lips.

   Mia was taken by surprise but she kissed him back, his kiss was passionate and demanding and she was ready to give him all that he wanted to take.

   Their tongues were fighting for dominance, and when he won, she nibbled at his lower lip, earning a groan from him.

"Fuck Mia, you still drive me crazy,"  He said as he broke the kiss and started kissing her jawline than her neck.

   Mia started giggling because of the tickling by his stubble, he growled to warn her to stay silent.

   This man still made butterflies flutter in her stomach, even after nearly 6 years of marriage, they both were still as insatiable as they were in the early days of marriage.
It was nearly impossible for them to keep their hands off each other, but because of the birth of their children, they had become more cautious, still, they didn't let go of any chance to be in each other's arms.

   "Waleed, everyone will be looking for us,"  Mia said as she noticed him lift the hem of her designer gown.

  "I want you. I wanted you since the moment I saw you in this black gown.
I can't tell you how good black color looks on you, just do me a favor and wear black every day", He said between sucking and kissing her neck.

  "So that you can fuck me daily, No thanks,"  She replied annoyed.

   Waleed didn't even listen to what she said, he was busy kissing her collar bones when he slipped lower towards her cleavage she pushed him away as much as she could in this cramped closet.