Chapter 29

Rameen

As soon as I entered the house I got the feeling Waleed was not there, I don't know why I felt like this, but I knew that he was not in the house.

Jeena and Riyaan had left before Waleed, good for them otherwise I would have beaten the shit out of both of them. She was mistaken if she thought me to be some damsel in distress. I knew how to fight and defend what was mine, I was not going to let her take Waleed from me, he was mine as I was his and no one in this world could ever change it.

I had told Rania and Sheema what had happened between me and Waleed after Waleed had left. They were shocked beyond doubt, I told them about how Jeena was looking at me when I left the kitchen, and all about Red's death.

If I doubted before that Jeena had been the one to kill Red, now I was certain that she was the one who killed her. I was not going to forgive that bitch, she was going to pay for it.

It took us nearly an hour to wind up our stuff and leave the beach house. I don't know what Sheema and Rania had told Asjad and Saad, but they had assured me that they both will always be there to help me. Asjad told me that Waleed had once told him that Jeena wanted them to get married, but his Dada didn't want Waleed to marry her, and now I understand why he didn't want Waleed to get married to Jeena.

I was shocked that Waleed had not mentioned anything about it to me, did he hide that from me on purpose? But why would he want to hide it? He had told me a thousand times that he loved me then why didn't he tell me about Jeena. Did he still have feelings for her? How close were they in the past?

I didn't want to think about it, but still, my mind was occupied with the thought that they were having any sexual relationship? Did he make love to Jeena the way he loved me? For fuck sake, Mia, stop thinking about that and concentrate on how you are going to clean this mess.

I handed Grey, to the servant who came to me as soon as he saw me get out of the car, he held Grey in one hand and my bag with the other. Rania asked me if I wanted her to come with me. I politely told her that it would be better if I handled it alone, I was not sure how Waleed would react and I didn't want any scene in front of my friends.

As I entered the living room, I saw Jeena sitting on the couch, she was the last person I wanted to see right now, and I think I was the last person she wanted to see, because, the moment her gaze fell on me she shrieked.

"How dare you step into this house?"

Saying that I was shocked by her words would be an understatement, she was standing in my house and asking me, how dare I step into this house?

"Excuse me, did you just address me?" I asked crossing my arms on my chest.

"You are not to enter this house," Jeena snarled.

I was not allowed in this house? And who gave her this authority, to tell me that I was not allowed in my own house.

"And who gave you this authority?" I asked arching for my brow.

"Waleed," she replied immediately.

"Then let him tell me, that I am not allowed in here," I said fearlessly.

She was a fool if she thought I would take her word for it, she could have deceived me once it won't be happening twice.

"He is on the flight to the US, and he had asked me to not allow you in the house," she spat at me.

I felt like someone had squeezed my heart with their hands, I can't describe how hurt I was to find that my husband had left without giving me a chance to explain myself to him.