Chapter 25

Rameen

"It's been so many days since we have gone out together, what do you say about dining out in the new Thai restaurant?" Waleed asked me while driving home.

"Yeah, I have been thinking about that too," I replied to him.

Since Jeena had come to stay with us, we rarely got time alone with each other. I hadn't thought she might stay for such a long time.

She always hung out with us and used to keep us busy with something nearly every evening. We only were alone when we retired to the bedroom for sleeping.

"I wonder when Jeena will leave, I like her but that doesn't mean that my personal life is being overlooked because of her," Waleed said in an annoyed tone.

I didn't reply to him because I was thinking the same thing. Her presence was getting unbearable for me right now, but I avoided voicing my opinion, to Waleed, she was his cousin and good friend and I didn't want to offend him.

"I think we both need a break from work and the city," I told Waleed.

"Yeah, I was feeling the same thing, what do you say we go to our beach house this weekend?" Waleed asked after agreeing with me.

I looked at him startled, did he own a beach house? And why the hell he didn't tell me that before?

"Don't be mad at me babes, I am sorry it slipped my mind, it's an hour's drive from the city and you are going to love it," He stroked my thigh with one hand while holding the steering with the other.

How could I stay mad at him, when he was doing that to me? My anger had vanished and all my senses were concentrated on the movement of his hand on my thigh. I know Waleed had sensed how I felt and he teased me further by moving his hand upward on my thigh.

I didn't even realize we were home and Waleed had parked in the garage, my mind was still on the way his hand was moving above the fabric of the dress on my thigh.

He pulled me towards him and leaned and captured my lips, I was more hungry for him than I realized. He traced his tongue on my lip asking for permission to enter, which I granted gladly, he lifted me from my seat as if I weighed like a feather and placed me on his lap in a straddling position, as he pushed his seat behind.

We pulled as we both were short of breath, Waleed didn't lose any time as he started trailing kisses on my neck and jawline, I giggled as his stubble tickled my skin.

"Waleed, you need to shave, honey. Your stubble is spoiling the mood, though you look hot with it," I giggled again.

Waleed didn't pay me any heed and continued sucking at my neck, his hand traveled from my waist to my hips, pressing me closer to him.

I involuntarily started grinding against him, the friction felt so good, a groan escaped from his mouth, he was enjoying my actions.

"Waleed, stop it," I said giggling as he kept rubbing his face on my neck and cheek.

"Mia it's been so long when was the last time? Last weekend?" He said against my neck.

"I think so," I replied, his actions were making it difficult for me to concentrate.

"God, you smell so fucking good, I can never get enough of you," He said as he opened the topmost button of my button-up shirt.

I held his hand, no matter how much the idea excited me, I didn't want to be caught in the act by the house staff. Waleed looked at me with narrowed eyes, clearly annoyed by me, stopping him.

"Waleed, anyone can come here, I don't think it's a good idea," I said as I struggled to keep the hold on my shirt.

"The glasses are tinted, no one can see us," He nibbled on my lower lip.