Chapter 19

Rameen

I was busy working on a project when my cellphone buzzed, I looked at the screen it was a text from Waleed.

Hottie: What's up?

Yep, I saved his number as, Hottie, first I had saved it as, Arrogant CEO, but since I had seen him work out in the gym last weekend, and no matter how much I tried, I couldn't take out that sexy picture of my mind, I changed it to, Hottie.

Mia: You just dropped me half an hour
ago 🙄.

Hottie: So, can't I ask about ur
well being?

Mia: Come to the point, will you?

Hottie: I am missing you.

A smile broke on my lip, what was I going to do about him, it was too hard not to fall for him when he kept doing things like this.

"Mia, I want you to go to the resort site with Kabir, there is some problem there, you need to sort it out, I would have come with you, but I have an important meeting", Daniyal said standing at the cubicle entrance.

"Okay boss," I said nodding my head.

"You leave in half-hour okay?"He warned.

"Yep," I replied.

Mia: I miss you too, ok. I need to go to
the site there is some problem.

H: Who are you going with.

I rolled my eyes, this was not going as I thought.

Mia: Kabir

H: Why is Daniyal not going with you?

I was getting annoyed by his questions, was he going to poke his nose in my job all the time like this.

Mia: He has another meeting.

H: Don't leave until I tell you, okay.

Mia: I am leaving in 25 mins.

H: I told you not to leave until I tell you.

Gone was the charming man and the arrogant Waleed was back. Why does he always try to boss me around?

Thank God, I didn't choose to work with him, he would have driven me crazy. I saved my design and then shut down the system.

I went to the restroom to freshen up, and when I came out it was nearly time to leave, Kabir was already waiting for me near the cubicle.

" Hey, how are you?" He asked cheerfully.

"Fine," I replied picking up my handbag and cellphone.

"And your hubby?" He asked.

"He is good," I replied following him to the elevator.

Kabir pressed the button and we waited in silence for the elevator to reach our floor. I was looking at the screen flashing numbers of the floor on which the elevator was, impatient.

I would call Waleed on the way, I thought as the elevator reached our floor and the door started opening. And when I saw the person that walked out of the elevator my temper soared.

"Mr. Kamal, what a pleasant surprise," Kabir said forwarding his hand to Waleed.

"The pleasure is mine," He smiled looking at me.

I wanted to scratch the smile off his face, the possessive bastard was here just to stop me from going to the site with Kabir.

"I was here to meet Daniyal, you guys going somewhere?" He asked acting innocent.