Chapter 21

Waleed

I had come to another town for a business meeting, I was going to stay overnight, but when the meeting was over and the deal was finalized I felt the sudden urge to go back to Mia.

I had called and told her in the afternoon that I would return tomorrow, but as I had wound up all the work today I went to the airport and returned home by the next flight.

I had told the driver to pick me from the airport and not inform Mia of my return, I wanted to give her a surprise, the last week was very busy with her Dada and Umair around.

They had just left yesterday, and I had a flight last night so I didn't get any time to spend with her. She was opening up to me I have seen the change in her in the last week. She was trying hard to be close to me and I was happy she had finally accepted me with her whole heart.

As I sneaked into the bedroom my jaw hit the floor, she was standing in front of the dresser wearing a pale pink-colored cute baby doll nightdress that ended just below her hips. Her shoulders were bare, only two thin straps of her nightdress covered them.

I could see her cleavage through the deep neck of her dress, her long pair of legs were bare and were enticing wicked thoughts in my mind, She was applying the apricot lotion on her arms and neck, I was watching as her hands traveled on her body and I wished it were my lips instead of her hand.

The bottle of the lotion dropped from her hand as she noticed me standing in the door with my jaw hitting the floor and my eyes fixed on her.

"Waleed" My name left her lips in the form of a whisper.

I shut the door and closed the gap between her and me, she was looking at me in the mirror, anticipating my next move. I leaned and picked up the bottle of the lotion from the floor near her feet and stood up.

I forwarded my hand to her and whispered: "Allow me".

She turned and looked at me, debating with herself whether to take my hand or not.

" Trust me", I took her hand in mine and walked towards the couch, I made her sit on the couch and sat on the floor near her feet.

I placed my hand on her feet, I was looking at her feet so close for the first time, and I must say they were beautiful. Manicured nails of her toes were covered in a deep burgundy nail color.

Her toes curled as I touched her feet, I looked at her, she was looking at me mesmerized, her amber eyes wide with anticipation.

I poured some lotion on my palm and started applying it on her feet slowly and gently as I had all the time in the world when I finished applying the lotion on her feet, I proceeded to the calf, of her long slender leg, her complexion was white, with a hint of golden. It was like a layer of milk over a layer of honey.

I massaged her legs as I kept applying the lotion, maintaining eye contact with her, I could see the havoc my touch was causing to her, in her eyes. When I finished massaging her feet and calf, I raised her foot a little till it reached my mouth and gently placed kisses on her toes without breaking eye contact.

I felt her shiver, she was barely holding, I could see the need building inside her, but I didn't want to rush. I had waited so long for her and I wanted her to find out how difficult it had been for me to resist myself from taking her.

I did the same on her second leg, starting from her feet and moving up to her knee, the dimple in her knees were provoking me to move upward on her thigh but I resisted and when I finished the massage, I kissed her toes in the same way like the first leg, looking directly in her eyes.