Chapter 8

Rameen

   "Hey, What's up baby?" Imaad said as soon as I picked his call.

  "Nothing," I replied as I channel surf on the television for something interesting to watch.

  "You free for dinner tomorrow? It's been nearly a week since we met," Imaad asked me.

   Boy, he was missing me, I felt really good. Imaad was what a fiance ought to be loving and caring just subtract his possessiveness.

   " Yes, I think so I can spare some time for you," I said teasing.

   "It would be a great kindness, your Royal Highness," He replied with his tone full of sarcasm.

   "I'm really kind towards my loyal subjects," I replied laughing.

  "I am just bidding my time until you are mine, and then I will repay you for your kindness", His voice held a promise, I won't lie, I was a little excited by his threat.

   " Imaad."

   "Mia."

  "I will call you tomorrow," I said as I disconnected the call.

  I looked at the wall clock it was 11 in the night, I thought what Ali might be doing and decided to give him a call. He received my call after few rings his voice sounded little sleepy.

  " Hey Mia."

  "Hey, love, where you sleeping?" I asked him embarrassed, I didn't mean to wake him up.

  "No, just woke up. You tell me what's up?" He asked.

   "Remember, that guy at the multiplex?" I asked wondering if I was doing a mistake telling him about Waleed.

  "Yeah, that asshole? Why is he bothering you again? If he is I will come and kick him in his balls" As expected Ali was mad.

  "Ohh God, why do you have to be so hyper?" I said rolling my eyes.

  "Actually Daniyal is doing a joint venture with his firm, and guess what he is the grandson of Kamal uncle," I told him.

  " Wtf Mia, you really messed up with the wrong person this time. He is the Waleed Kamal?" Ali asked cursing.

  Yeah, I also knew that I have really messed up with the wrong person. What if Kamal uncle ever found out about what happened between us? He was really fond of me, and I was worried he won't like me much after this.

  "Do you think I don't know this," I asked annoyed.

  " What are you gonna do now?" Ali asked me.

   I really didn't know, how was I going to handle this. How could I work with him, when we had such terrible encounters in the past with each other.

  "I don't know, tomorrow we have to go for sight study," This was what was bugging me, I really can't stand that guy for such a long time.

  " What if tell Daniyal or Kamal uncle about what you did to him? I am sure Daniyal will tell Aani and mom."

   I had called him so that he might give me some moral support, instead,  he was scaring me to shit. I can't afford my mom to know about that.

  "Shut the fuck up, I didn't call you so you can only heighten my fear," I said annoyed and disconnected the call.

  Well calling Ali turned out to be a mistake, I thought he might give me some good advice but that asshole had only added to my anxiety.

    I turned off the television and went to bed, turning and tossing in bed thinking of a way to avoid going tomorrow to the site.
But I couldn't think of anything good, I fell asleep dreading what was to come tomorrow.