Hey

I knocked on the white apartment door and I saw a friendly face open the door. "Guess who's back!" I said smiling.

Theo ran out picking me up spinning me around. "There is no way I'm seeing Dawn Evans in front of me." He smiled and I chuckled.

"Actually, your looking at FBI Dawn Evans." I corrected and he raised his brow as I showed him my badge.

"Wow, this things legit." He said and I nodded and he saw my suitcase. "You wanna stay, because it's still your apartment." He asked and I nodded rolling my suitcase in.

"So does anyone know you're here?" He asked and we both sat on the couch. "Nope, and I wanna keep it that way. I'm on a mission." I told him walking to his fridge.

"Because of the murders?" He asked and I nodded. Yeah there's a few murders going around.

"So, when do you get started?" He asked and I took a bag of chips out filling my stomach.

"Tomorow morning. And I'm to tired to deal with anything... so let me get ready into my pyjamas. And sleep." I told him grabbing my suitcase going into the guest room.

Damn I bought a nice apartment. I changed into the most comfiest pyjamas ever. I swear I could collapse any moment.

"Knock knock, what movie you wanna watch, plus we have popcorn." Theo said and i smiled. He is very resourceful.

"Any movie, I'm sure I'll just fall asleep." I told him and he nodded. "Ill make the popcorn." He said and I sat on the couch trying to pick a movie

I heard a knock on the door and I furrowed my eyes. Since when does Theo have friends. Except from, well Liam.

"You mind getting that?" Theo asked and I nodded walking to the door and I opened the door. No way. No way is he standing right in front of me right now.

"Dawn?" He asked and I slammed the door in his face and I turned around widening my eyes.

"Was that?" He asked and I nodded. "What the hell is Stilinski doing on your front door?!" I whisper yelled and Theo shrugged.

"Well, don't just stand there. Answer it." Theo said and I shook my head. "Are you mad?" I asked, seriously, he wants me to go answer to that.

"Fine I'll answer it." Theo walked to the door and I hid behind the door. "Hey Stiles." Theo seemed happy to see me stressed.

"Did I just see Dawn, meaning, Dawn?" Stiles asked and I banged my head against the wall.

"Yeah, you did. The FBI sent her here." Theo told him and I swear I could kill the guy.

"Can I talk to her?" Stiles asked and Theo looked at me behind the door and I shook my head intensively. 

"Yeah, sure." He grinned. That is pure evil. Theo walked away and I shot him a glare and I walked in front of the door.

"Hey."