Greek Tragedy

I got ready for my date getting the most casual outfit I could. Let's just hope this guy doesn't get involved with my life.

I grabbed a shirt and jeans and I grabbed a clutch about to walk out until I saw my laptop beeping.

What the helm does Stiles want. I answered the call. "Stilinski, what's up?" I asked.

"Just wanted to see how your holding up." He said and I sighed.

"I'm fine, don't worry. If anything I'm going on a date." I informed and he widened his eyes.

"Good luck." He said clearing his throat. "I won't need it. This guy is a dick face. But thanks, something wrong Stilinski?" I asked and he shook his head.

"If he's a dick why are you going out with him?" He asked and I chuckled. "Because that's the type I fall for."I insulted smirking and he dropped his jaw.

"Thanks Dawn. Hey when are yu coming back to Beacon Hills?" Stiles asked and I huffed.

"Probably never. Or maybe I coincidently somehow will find my way back. Why miss me?" I asked Stiles and he had a small smile he was hiding.

"Yeah, I kinda do." Stiles said and I chuckled. "I should um, start heading out." I told him and he nodded.

"Tell Ariel I said Hi and Lydia good luck with you." I teased and I ended the call.

I grabbed my helmet and I raced to my motorcycle.

We sat in a resturant and I grabbed the menu.  "So, Dawn Evans. I did my research. Your an orphan, and have the best grades." He informed and I raised a brow.

"You researched on me, someone's desperate." I clicked my tongue and he smirked.

"So Taylor. Why intrested in me?" I asked and he pressed his lips together. "Get a mirror. Have you seen you?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Im more then a pretty face." I told him and the waiter walked up to us. "Ready to order?" She asked.

"Burger and fries. Two please." I said and she nodded taking our menus. "Okay, your a burger and fries type of girl. And how did you know what I was gonna order?"He asked.

"Would you believe me if I said that I could read your mind?" I smirked and he chuckled.

"I don't know, anything is possible." He shrugged and I nodded. "Well I can't read minds. But I do beleive anyhing is possible."

"Okay, so you bassicly know my whole life story. Tell me yours." He said and I sighed.

"Let's start from. I was born in Beacon Hills-"

"The Beacon Hills. Like supernatural, wearwolves, that Beacon Hills?" He asked and I furrowed my eyes.

"So you beleive in the supernatural?"I asked and he nodded.

"Well, my parents gave me away because they were scared i was a threat. Became an orphan, had no friends. Went high school college. I was bestfriends with my dorm mate who tried to kill me and met a guy became bestfriends, found out what I was. Went to Beacon Hills, almost died, found out about my family. Dated my bestfriends enemy whilst finding out I had feeling for him, whilst he had a girlfriend, who is amaizing by the way. Came back to Washington, two bestfriends fell in love but because I have the worst luck  he found out he was pregnant with his girlfriend. Left me for five years. Met him back in Beacon Hills when I was on a mission. Did I mention I stayed at my ex's place, I mean the enemy ex, were on good terms. Found his daughter, found out he is engaged. One of my greatest  anchors died and I rushed back to Washington and he came with me. My anchor died in front of me. He went back to his family and I went to grieve at her grieve. That's where I met you." I bassicly explained the whole of my Washington experience.

"Okay, let me just. Um, wow I was not expecting that. You sound like you've been through hell." He commented and I let out a sigh of laugh.

"Oh there is more. I'm missing out a couple of tweaks." I told him and I saw our food arriving.

"So, what are you? You sound like something supernatural." He asked and I widened my eyes.

"I guess you'll never know." I winked and he huffed. "Also, I have some ground rules. No sex on first dates and no kisses. I'm not gonna kiss a guy I barley know." I told him and he widned his eyes. Okay that's a lie I kissed Theo on the first date.

"Fine then I'll pay for the bill." He said taking his money out. "What job do you have?" I asked and he cleared his throat.

"I work in an office building." He told me and I raised an eyes at him. "Did I mention im crazy rich with family heritage."

"No, you didn't mention that. How did you just go from Greek Tragedy to perfect girl." Taylor said and I sighed.

"Just, let me pay." My phone buzzed and I looked at Stiles texting me.

"Who's Stilinski?"