For you

Dawn's P.O.V

"Do you still love me?" I asked and Stiles huffed. "Are you okay?" Stiles asked trying to avoid the question.

"Answer the question Stilinski. A girl that I love is probably dying right now. I need to know there is someone out there who loves me." I said and Stiles stood there silently.

"I thought so." I said and Theo shut the door. "Hey, were gonna get over this." Theo said walking over to me.

"Don't Theo, Stilinski was right by the way. I'm gonna do something no matter what it takes. I'm gonna go to Washington." I told him and he nodded letting me do what I want.

"And thanks, for not letting him in." I smiled and he nodded. I packed my stuff up and I walked out with my suitcase.

Theo walked over to me and he huffed. "I guess this is goodbye." Theo said and I nodded.

"Ill find my way back. I always do. Plus I'm just a facetime away." I winked and I walked out his apartment door.

I sat my self in the plane seat and I threw my head phones on. Slowly closing my eyes.

I felt someone sit next to me and I opened my eyes. "What the hell are you doing here Stilinski?" I groaned.

"I knew you were gonna do something stupid. So I'm doing it with you. As much as you hate it. We do make a pretty good team." He said and I huffed.

"I hate you." I told him cold heartedly. "I know." Stiles smirked. Someone kill me.

"As much as you hate me. I'm doing this with you." Stiles said and his hand hovered over mine and he placed it ontop of mine.

Here we go Washington. Again. "So not to make a flight awkward. But do you still?" He asked and I glared at him.

"I will rip your heart out if have to." I warned and Stiles put his hand up in defence. 

"Deffinetley a Hale. And Deffinetley a no." Stiles said and I smirked. "Who said I said no." I mumbled and he widened his eyes.

"So you do?" Stiles asked. Were basically in mid air right now. Why does he have so many questions.

"I didn't day I did. Or maybe I still do. You'll never know." Maybe it's gonna be fun messing around with him.

"God why do you Hales do that?" Stiles groaned, this flight might not be so bad.

Then again, the only reason I'm going to Washington is because of Billie. I'm not falling in love with Stilinski  again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he sighed. "I wanna make sure your okay?" Stiles told me.

"You didn't make sure I was okay for the past 5 years." I raised a brow and he had nothing to say.

We landed and I saw Stiles still sleeping. "Wake up." I said and he fluttered his eyes open.

"Hey, are we here?" Stiles asked and I nodded. I walked out the plane and I got my bag checked out and Stiles followed.

"So where are we going?" Stiles asked and I stopped walking for a second. "Im going to the hospital. You head over to my apartment, here's my address and keys." I told him and he nodded.

I got a uber and it took me to the hospital. God do I miss the air of Washington.

I arrived at the hospital and I paid the uber driver and I ran on the hospital getting to the front desk. "

FBI Dawn Evans. There was a girl came in a day ago. Names Billie." I said showing my badge and the guy at the front desk nodded.

He walked me to her room. "What's her case?" I asked and he opened her file.

"It was a hit and run case. She's an orphan. 9 years, and she doesn't have much time left." The doctor told me and I sighed looking at her in the window.

"How long?" I asked folding my arms and he sighed. "Not long at all." He said and I nodded walking in.

I sat on the chair next to her watching her sleep. I took her hand taking all the pain I could away from her. God she's in pain.

I saw her exhale opening her eyes and I smiled. "Hey kid." I smiled and she smiled.

"You came early." Her voice croaked and I nodded. "I knew about your accident. I wasn't gonna let you suffer alone now was I kid." I joked and she laughed but she coughed.

"Im gonna die, aren't I?" She asked and I felt a tear slip out of my eye. "Well, they said that..." I paused for a moment and she sighed.

"They said I don't have long left." She finished and I nodded. "Your pretty smart for a nine year old. "

"I tried looking up to you." She told me and I gave her a sorrow smile. She saw me still taking her pain away.

"What's happening to your hands?" She asked and I sighed. "Im taking you pain away. I'm a half phoenix half Wearwolf. Just thought you should know." I winked.

"You are the most perfect person I have met." She commented and I chuckled.

"Trust me. There's a whole more you need to find out." I grinned and she had a small smile on her face.

"I won't be able to find out that other side in time." She said and I nodded. I saw the screen beeping and I furrowed my eyes.

"Why's it beeping?" I asked and I looked back at her to see her drifting of.

"Hey, kid you need to stay with me." I mumbled grasping into her and I couldn't take her pain away.

Why can't I take her pain? "Hey, you can not die on me. Okay? Your the only person who kept me sane. Billie look at me." I said trying to grasp but I couldn't.

I saw her take her last breath and I saw the heart flat lining. "Hey kid! You have to wake up!" I raised my voice and tears streamed down my face.

"Dawn, don't.  She's gone." I heard Stiles and I turned my head and he stood there looking at me.

I ran up to him hugging him and he didn't hesitate rubbing my back as I cried in his shoulder.

"Your gonna be okay."